Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Kennedy for sale thread......

Hi all-

I was attempting to delete the entirety of the Kennedy ad based on someone's comments about spamming, when evidently I was poofed - I've seen much worse and most of it was in good fun anyway - someone must have quietly called and complained??

But anyway, I am very sorry if my attempt to sell the coin in the incorrect forum bothered anyone - that was not my intent.

Any bidders who were bidding it out for the coin may contact me privately should you still want it at duane.blake@comcast.net.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Duane

Comments

• Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was allowable to sell a coin on this forum as long as it was PCGS graded.
  • Options
    Hey Daune,

Hell with the haters. image

Wheres the pics man!!!!!!!!!!!

image Im with robec on this one, I was under the impression you could list a coin or two here, just that it had to be graded by PCGS...

• Options
    KozmanKozman Posts: 275 ✭✭
    I believe you are allowed to list up to 10 coins on this forum as long as they are PCGS
  • Options
    Thanks guys - I want you to know that the coin sold to a very generous and smart collector!

Well, as long as I can offer PCGS-graded coins, here is another rainbow toned monster for sale. Hopefully, this one will not get bonged if someone adjudges the coin to be ugly image

PCGS 1957-D MS-66 Roosie. Obverse nicely toned with six rainbow colors, while the reverse is russet and gold. $150 or BO with delivery paid.