Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1978 Topps PSA 10 Tony Dorsett RC just popped

It looks like a 1978 Topps Tony Dorsett RC just popped. There are now 6 PSA 10 Dorsett rookies. Who's the proud owner of the latest 10? Please step forward and claim your reward--$$$.
Thank you.
Cardboard Zombie
Always buying perfect 1986 Fleer Basketball PSA 10 cards and 1982 OPC Nolan Ryan cards. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    CSUrunandstunCSUrunandstun Posts: 573 ✭✭✭
    It wasn't me...i already had one!
    Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • Options
    So how much do you want for it?
    Cardboard Zombie
    Always buying perfect 1986 Fleer Basketball PSA 10 cards and 1982 OPC Nolan Ryan cards. Thank you.
  • Options
    CSUrunandstunCSUrunandstun Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

<< <i>So how much do you want for it? >>

Not for sale...part of my #1 ranked Heisman set registry...
    Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • Options
    Understood. Wow. That's an amazing set. Congrats on that. Very impressive set.image
    Cardboard Zombie
  • Options
    Man, I can remember when this card was a pop 1 just a few years ago, and Im the FNG here.

<< <i>Understood. Wow. That's an amazing set. Congrats on that. Very impressive set.image >>

Dont encourage him. His ego inflated noggin can barely make it through the front door as it is image

luv ya Fletch!
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    I bet it is Erin Stubby otherwise known as the infamous Tim Mastin. He has been cracking numerous 9's to get a 10.