Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Anyone Interested in Selling 1953 Topps Baseball Set or Partial Set in PSA-7

I am interested in starting this set in PSA-7 grade and have cash. I am not interested in buying individual cards right now as I would prefer to buy a solid starter lot to get underway. If you have 50 or more and are ready to cash in . . . LMK

Thank You,

Comments

• Options
    1960toppsguy1960toppsguy Posts: 1,130 ✭✭
    Well, how about a different year, I'm open, just need a new challenge.image
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got a bunch of 1962 Topps in PSA 7 (and raw too)... Stars, commons, HOF, highs, etc.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    You're onto some timeless pieces if you're seeking a 1953 Topps starter set. Maybe you'll get a better response on the Sports Cards & Memorabilia Forum. Phrasing your topic beginning with "Wanted To Buy..." could help too. The 1953 Topps cards have such a terrific artistic quality that almost transcend the two dimensional cardboard that they're on. I only own two 1953 Topps cards.

It looks like there's a 71-card starter set of 1953 Topps all in PSA 7 are on eBay ending today, Item #270411980142. I recently wrote a short column on one of the '53s I don't own. You can copy-and paste into your browser if you care to. It will appear in Mike Denero's Vintage Sports Cards newsletter next week: http://mdsportscards.blogspot.com/

Here, I'll try to make one of the '53 Topps cards that I own appear below. The artwork on almost every card of the 274-card set is terrific, and I hope to pursue it sometime. Update your progress.

• Options
    Thanks for your help, I noticed the 71 card lot and that piqued my interest, I am going to make that purchase as it seems like a fair deal.
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    I sent you a PM on a set just in case you wanted to look at it.

Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    THAT Mantle is my favorite card ever, no clue why, it just is.