Home Sports Talk
Options

Howard Makes History with 2,598th Career Strikeout

ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well, you know it is inevitable, so let's get it out of the way.

And Reggie will be the first person to congratulate Ryan! image

Comments

• Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭

look at the haters coming out of the woodworks, just because you can't attribute your squad doing anything while they didn't have 2 steriod heads propelling them to their world series wins

sad sad

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea...let the haters whine and moan...the bottom line is the Phillies are finally a winner with no end in sight, and Ryan Howard is a winner...and they can't stand it. Well that's too bad so sad for them.

I wouldn't trade my team's players for any other team in baseball and it's not even close...class organization, class players, blue collar players who work hard every game, and are hungry for championship after championship after championship...with many more World Series titles to come in the future. Stay tuned and enjoy the greatest team of the 21st century.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Yea...let the haters whine and moan...the bottom line is the Phillies are finally a winner with no end in sight, and Ryan Howard is a winner...and they can't stand it. Well that's too bad so sad for them.

I wouldn't trade my team's players for any other team in baseball and it's not even close...class organization, class players, blue collar players who work hard every game, and are hungry for championship after championship after championship...with many more World Series titles to come in the future. Stay tuned and enjoy the greatest team of the 21st century. >>

Oh yeah?? Well the eagles still suck.

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Is Big Papi still stuck on 2 homers?

Sincerely,
    April, May and June
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,775 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Yea...let the haters whine and moan...the bottom line is the Phillies are finally a winner with no end in sight, and Ryan Howard is a winner...and they can't stand it. Well that's too bad so sad for them.

I wouldn't trade my team's players for any other team in baseball and it's not even close...class organization, class players, blue collar players who work hard every game, and are hungry for championship after championship after championship...with many more World Series titles to come in the future. Stay tuned and enjoy the greatest team of the 21st century. >>

Oh yeah?? Well the eagles still suck.

image >>

The Eagles are gonna be monsters this season...monsters i tell ya.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geez, lighten up Philly boys! I am sure Pedro will regain his 1999-2000 dominance for you in the postseason!