Home Sports Talk
Options

Jeremy Mayfield...Loser or NASCAR vendetta?

Loser or Vendetta?

Not a big race fan, but this guy needs real help. Hope he gets it soon.

Robert

Comments

• Options
    kcballboykcballboy Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭
    I suppose the biggest question is why would NASCAR target him? What could they possibly gain from going after someone who doesn't have much of a career anymore to begin with? I suppose Mayfield would be easier to believe if he could provide an actual motive for NASCAR to target him.
    Travis
  • Options
    JackWESQJackWESQ Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭
    Throw out the NASCAR issues.
    Throw out the legal issues.

Even with those gone, what sponsor in their right mind would come within an [Adam Dunn] country mile of Mayfield?

/s/ JackWESQ

P.S. But to respond to the original post, very likely a loser.

• Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    Just playing devil's advocate here as I do not know Jeremy Mayfield's personal life. If you were NASCAR and you were wanting to show that you meant business in your drug testing, Mayfield would be a perfect patsy. He is a known driver with a number of wins, but his best days are WAY behind him. You could show that you are tough on drugs without having to lose a driver that has a fan base.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    definite loser. in the class of bonds, mcgwire etc. doesnt matter the sport. you know the rules. you lose.