Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1971-72 Topps Basketball PSA cards

handymanhandyman Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
I will buy or trade for any PSA 7 or higher 1971-72 Bk Topps cards. Let me know what you have, I mainly have pre 1979 All sports in PSA 7-10.
Thanks
Derek
area81re@yahoo.com

Comments

• Options
    dudedude Posts: 1,454 ✭✭
    I just sent some off for grading. Let's stay in touch on this.
  • Options
    carkimcarkim Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    Dude,

I would also be interested in some 1971-72 cards if any come back PSA 8 NQ and I need them for my set Please LMK.

Carlos

• Options
    I Have about 80 - 90 1971's which are all NM to NM+ by my strict standards ~ though I have seen PSA 8's which exhibit lesser qualities.
    The 1971's I own are predominately higher numbered ABA issues... Tons of the ABA's greatest.
    I was just about to send them into PSA when I came across an enormous lot of strong NM/MT++++ to MINT 1972's...
    so, I sent those in instead...
    My guess is that 30% to 40% of them could come back 8's...
    you never know...
    I could send Carlos and Derek High Res Scans later in the week... a sampling... LMK
    I paid about $50 for this 1971 lot.
  • Options
    Geoff,

I would like to take a look at them.

Carlos

PS. I see your Frazier photo now, and I didn't even have to upgrade my computer.image
  • Options
    Cool Carlos... send me a reminder Friday~
    Hey, just curious... what made you choose the 1974 Topps Baseball set? I always loved the Ryan card from that set~
  • Options
    To make a long story short...

The first pack of baseball cards I ever opened was a pack of 1974 Topps Baseballimage

The rest, as they say, is history.

Carlos
  • Options
    I've got the complete set of 71 ungraded. The first set I collected as a kid. 10 cents a pack. The set had the Bucks only championship cards. Love that set. Good luck on putting a graded one together.
    Collect vintage basketball and baseball,graded rookies allsports, Robin Yount,Brewers,Bucks,Packers
    Putting together a set of 61 Fleer Basketball PSA 7 or better.
    Trade references: T,Raf12,Coach Vinny,Iceman,McDee2,Lantz,JSA