Home Precious Metals
Options

Nice move in silver overnight.

Let's see if it holds or, gasp, gains when NY wakes up.

Comments

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any idea what caused the big move in PM's?

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    JulioJulio Posts: 2,501
    Not a clue. Took me by suprise.
  • Options

<< <i>Any idea what caused the big move in PM's? >>

The Dollar is taking a hit this morning.
    "In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation [...] Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights." - Alan Greenspan
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭
    We all basically work for the Chinese now image

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options

<< <i>We all basically work for the Chinese now image >>

Quit complaining and get back to work sewing those leather wallets so my people can sell them on the streets of Hong Kong to the tourists! image

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

• Options
    JulioJulio Posts: 2,501
    "Quit complaining and get back to work sewing those leather wallets so my people can sell them on the streets of Hong Kong to the tourists!." The supreme one
    image.

Actually when I think about it, seems right up my alley. I could be dreaming, who knows.

Let's see where it closes. Anyone care to opine? jws
  • Options
    My guess is .50 a ounce gain on silver. I only have 300 silver eagles so its not much of a gain for me in silver. I own mostly gold and platinum in either case, I dont think we will see a big gain in prices until the dollar drops big time!. I have noticed that the silver retail sellers suddenly are having more product for sale. (I wonder why?)
    Many successful BST transactions ajia
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
    mariner67, and Mikes coins