Options

The first time I ever root for Ryan Howard

lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
to not strikeout.....he strikes out.

Sheesh!!

Comments

• Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just do not know how an "All Star" swings at a pitch that damn near hits their foot!!!!! image

Steve
  • Options
    Nathan is nasty, thats all...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Did Padre fan just come in with some smack, who was that fat Padre pitcher who gave up the go ahead run?

Gonzo was a waste too!

Kevin
  • Options
    bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭
    Ryan Howard proved again he's going to be the king................................Of strike outs. I wish Albert would have played the whole game.

Please Kev, there is no need to be the Official Howard apologist.

brian
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have to believe, probably almost every Hall of Famer has struck out in the All Star game, especially since the best pitchers are there. I'm getting sick & tired of all this Ryan Howard bashing and the next person here who does that, will be reported to the Ryan Howard anti-defamation league.
  • Options
    No kidding, the one time i want him to pull through, and he just brings more of the usual. Thanks a lot.
    My baseball and MMA articles-
    http://sportsfansnews.com/author/andy-fischer/

imagey
  • Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,094 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Did Padre fan just come in with some smack, who was that fat Padre pitcher who gave up the go ahead run?

Gonzo was a waste too!

Kevin >>

Yes, Heath Bell was bad. It embarrases and pisses me off that if not for Padre relievers (Hoffman and Bell), the NL probably would've won two or three of the last 15 AS Gamesimage

As for Adrian Gonzalez, he got up once, walked, got to third as the game-tying run, and was stranded there when Ryan Howard whiffed. The only way Gonzalez was a "waste" is that Howard wasted his effortsimage

Steve