Options

UFC 100

Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anybody watching? Who do you like?
Mike
Bosox1976

Comments

• Options
    a lot of heavy favorites tonight(lesnar -240, gsp-295, henderson -225, etc)

I'm rooting for Henderson to smash Bispings face, and I'm always happy to see GSP lose...
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    about to walk down the street to watch @ a friends house now..

agree w/bisping getting face smashed..

i would like to see Mir win again, but dont think it will happen..

also GSP and Coleman FTW..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    Henderson is the only favorite I am rooting for. Love to see Brock get thumped.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    Hellacious KO by Hendo. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Options
    That was a thump. Then a crushing blow. Hendoooooooooo!
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    GootGoot Posts: 3,496
    Just got home from the sports bar.

RIDICULOUS KO by Henderson!!!

The GSP fight was pretty good. Props to Alves for lasting the entire time, even though he was taking a beating.

Lesnar's a beast. I don't really care for the guy, but he's just so dang big!
  • Options
    Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    What a great night of figthts....except for the Fitch fight, pretty boring.

Do you think Bisping is even awake yet?

Brock is an animal. I wonder who he'll get next?
  • Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭
    How did Koko B. Ware do? Or Jake 'the snake' Roberts? Were there any folding chairs involved?
  • Options
    ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    KOKO lost due to outside interferance from Frankie.
    Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Options
    Lesnars post fight interview was an absolute classic - "I might even go home and get on top of my wife" LOL

• Options

<< <i>Lesnars post fight interview was an absolute classic - "I might even go home and get on top of my wife" LOL >>

And she was clapping! Brock is a piece of work and will be great for the sport.
  • Options
    Lesnar is an animal. Nobody will beat this guy for a LONG time.
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Lesnar is a moron. He is obviously a tough match up for most heavies, but he is bringing a wwf attitude with him and he doesnt realize this is a real sport and the fans not liking him will probably cost him money unlike in the WWF when a hated persona will get you the big draw money.
    My baseball and MMA articles-
    http://sportsfansnews.com/author/andy-fischer/

imagey
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    First time buying a UFC Pay-Per-View, first fight was a terrible decision. They were hyping the guy from Japan, never lost in last 2.5 years, he get a 3 round beating and wins the fight???
  • Options

<< <i>First time buying a UFC Pay-Per-View, first fight was a terrible decision. They were hyping the guy from Japan, never lost in last 2.5 years, he get a 3 round beating and wins the fight??? >>

I agree...I thought Belcher won that fight. The Japanese dude couldn't even see out of his left eye.
  • Options
    I predict Lesnar vs Fedor in Nov/Dec

If they pull that off, this will be the "Ali vs Frazier" of the MMA world!

That would be the biggest pay per view this decade~!
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind". - Gandhi
  • Options
    Fedor's contract with Affliction is up in August. I don't think Brock is ready yet but I'd still love to see that fight.
  • Options
    KK Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭
    Fedor would feed that meathead the beating of a lifetime! I hope it happens just so I can watch Brock get knocked the f*** out!
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Cmon! Lesner beat the Big Show so Im sure he can beat Fedor! image

The Lesner Monster!!!!
  • Options
    TrevmoTrevmo Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Fedor all the way!! Someone needs to shut Brock up. If the Fedor/Lesnar fight happens I'll be there!
    Collecting Ozzie Smith PSA 10's, 1949 Bowman PSA 5's, and 1949 Bowman PCL'S in any grade!
  • Options
    PoppaJPoppaJ Posts: 2,818
    Dana White announced that the winner of the Shane Carwin (11-0)/Cain Velasquez (6-0) fight, scheduled this October at UFC 104 in Los Angeles, will be Lesnar's next opponent.

Carwin, like Lesnar, is a former collegiate wrestling champion. They’re about the same size although Carwin’s massive 5-XL gloves are actually two sizes larger than Lesnar’s. It’s one reason none of Carwin’s opponents have lasted past the middle of the first round.

The UFC will focus on pursuing the world’s No. 1 heavyweight, Fedor Emelianenko (30-1), who is approaching his final contracted fight with the UFC’s rival promotion, Affliction. That takes place Aug. 1 in Anaheim, Calif.

“We’ll end up getting that deal done and then we’ll do Brock vs. Fedor and we’ll do a huge fight,” Dana White said.

• Options
    I just read that article too....will be interesting providing Carwin gets by Velasquez

Carwin