Home Sports Talk
Options

Cowboys O Line - Good Luck Protecting Romo...

...because you certainly cannot carry a tune.

Caution: Do Not Play In The Presence Of Children Or Small Animals

FREE REIGN (DALLAS COWBOYS BAND) SIGN WORLD WIDE DEAL WITH RIOT ENTERTAINMENT NFL Superstars become Heavier Than Metal.... There is a new name in Heavy Metal!

Free Reign featuring the Dallas Cowboy’s 75 Marc Colombo, 71 Cory Procter and 70 Leonard Davis along with local guitar virtuoso Justin Chapman have signed a world wide deal with Australia’s Riot Entertainment. Their upcoming debut EP is set for release in the fall.

Free Reign has been branded ‘Heavier than Metal’ for their intense musical style as well as their intimidating stage presence. They bring something unique to this powerful genre.

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Do the Cowboys still play in the NFL

Sincerely,
    The Playoffs
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Do the Cowboys still play in the NFL

Sincerely,
    The Playoffs >>

That is quite comical coming from a fan of one of the worst franchises ever.

What week do you think the Yucs will get their first win?? Week 6 or 7?

Good luck on your 3-13 season!
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    week 1
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys evidently haven't been paying enough attention to the off season. The Eagles have built up the best O-line in football, and it's not even debatable. The Eagles will slice through the NFC like a hot knife thru warm butter. The O-line will give McNabb so much time, on a pass play he'll be able to sign a few autographs, have a cold drink, and still hit an open receiver. Even Kevin Kolb could win with the time this O-line will give the quarterback.

The Eagles tweaked McNabb's contract so he's happy, and if he stays healthy, he'll break almost every offensive record for a quarterback.

The rest of the NFC - enjoy the scraps, and fighting for second best.
  • Options
    shouldabeena10shouldabeena10 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The Eagles will slice through the NFC like a hot knife thru warm butter. >>

That's great news! Because we like to dip our deep fried Eagle wings into warm butter.

Sincerely,
    The Redskins
    "Vintage Football Cards" A private Facebook Group of 4000 members, for vintage football card trading, sales & auctions. https://facebook.com/groups/vintagefootball/
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    He's my quarterback, (tears) my friend. (more tears)

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    They actually sounded pretty good.........till he started singing.
  • Options
    SoFLPhillyFanSoFLPhillyFan Posts: 3,931 ✭✭

<< <i>They actually sounded pretty good.........till he started singing. >>

The guitar player is not a Cowboy, but listed as a " local guitar virtuoso." He pretty much carries the song while the rest of the band crashes around him.

The second song is comical.
  • Options
    By the way, I really hate the fact that they have this band. just another distraction the team does not need.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>They actually sounded pretty good.........till he started singing. >>

The guitar player is not a Cowboy, but listed as a " local guitar virtuoso." He pretty much carries the song while the rest of the band crashes around him.

The second song is comical. >>

That explains it LOL. I didn't listen to the second song. I'll have to go do that.