Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Finished my first Baseball Set today

rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
Basic Rookie set of Craig Biggio. I was hoping to be the first to finish it in PSA 10, but missed that by 2 days

With the addition of this one:

Here is the link

Biggio Rookie Registry
Looking for FB HOF Rookies

Comments

• divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,525 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on finishing the Biggio Basic Rookie set...image

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Does anyone know how long it takes PSA to remove the word "NEW" after you have added a new card to your registry set.

Thanks
  • sfmays24sfmays24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭
    Congrats Mike!

Mike
  • mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Congrats, Mike -- very nice that it is in Gem Mint condition. Congrats!!
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Does anyone know how long it takes PSA to remove the word "NEW" after you have added a new card to your registry set.

Thanks >>

I think it stays up for approximately one week
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • cougar701cougar701 Posts: 544 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!!

Nice looking set!
  • Congratulations on completing the set of all the Biggio RCs...and all in PSA 10! It's a nice touch that you have added scans to your Registry too. Thanks for the look.
  • BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    Congrat's! image

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Do I get some sort of honorary mention on your set registry?
  • rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Do I get some sort of honorary mention on your set registry? >>

Bill I need to do that for getting me started on it!

thanks for all the comments guys!
    Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    Congrats!!! Great looking collection!
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).
  • calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    Nice job on your set.image
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell