Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Embedding photos from Photobucket?

Does anyone know how to embed photos from a site like photobucket? -Dan

Comments

• Options
    Upload your photo to photobucket, select the pic with your mouse, and copy the "directlink" option, then, come to this site and in your post select the 4th icon you see above here (the one that depicts a pciture frame, and past the link you copied off photobucket into the little window text box that pops up. You are done! Post and you shall directly have your pic show up in your postin. Try it!
  • Options
    smetsmet Posts: 359 ✭✭

<< <i>Does anyone know how to embed photos from a site like photobucket? -Dan >>

You don't have to...I already did for you image
  • Options
    ormandhormandh Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭
    I did, but I keep getting the little blue picture icon!!
  • Options
    theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    The link that you will copy is the one that has [IMG] in front of it.
  • Options
    rgCoinGuyrgCoinGuy Posts: 7,478

<< <i>The link that you will copy is the one that has [IMG] in front of it. >>

Yep, fourth one down under the picture.
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options
    thisnamztakenthisnamztaken Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Under your picture in PhotoBucket, use your mouse to right-click the fourth option down that says "IMG Code" and then left click on "copy" in that menu. That will hold that IMG code in a sort of limbo for you. Next, in the message text reply area of the thread you're replying to here, right click at whatever point in your typed reply that you want the photo to appear (it will usually be at the end of your typed message) and then left-click the word "paste" from that menu, and it will post the photo right there!

If you do it that way you really won't ever need to click on that "picture frame" icon that's above your message area.
    I never thought that growing old would happen so fast.
    - Jim