Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Unique Coins?

It's only the third time i've seen this program on TV, I think it has replaced Jimmy Gerstel since I haven't seen him on in a while. Has anyone else seen this program?

Not that I'm interested in buying from them, just wondering what kind of viewership they have?

Comments

• Options
    AnalystAnalyst Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭
    While I have no understanding of the subject to which G4Driver is referring in the OP, the title of this thread caught my attention. I feel fortunate to have viewed three, privately owned unique U.S. coins, one of which will be auctioned in August. I find these to be exciting.

Unique 1873-CC ‘No Arrows’ Dime to be auctioned

Unique 1870-S Half Dime

Coins that have been auctioned for more than $2 million
    "In order to understand the scarce coins that you own or see, you must learn about coins that you cannot afford." -Me
  • Options
    astroratastrorat Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got to play with the 1870-S half dime and 1870-S three dollar gold ... not at the same time, but it still was fun!
    Numismatist Ordinaire
    See http://www.doubledimes.com for a free online reference for US twenty-cent pieces
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,564 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I got to play with the 1870-S half dime and 1870-S three dollar gold ... not at the same time, but it still was fun! >>

Ditto.
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file