Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

FS: 1912 PCGS PR63RB MPL CENT "PQ" "sold"

$1,150

Brian Wagner Rare Coins, Specializing in PCGS graded, Shield, Liberty and Buffalo Nickels varieties.

Comments

• Options
    Very nice coin. Love the woodgraining.... Nice nice...

John
  • Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    What a great coin!!! image
  • Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, that is a good looking 63.
  • Options
    BWRCBWRC Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭

Price reduced to $1,150
    Brian Wagner Rare Coins, Specializing in PCGS graded, Shield, Liberty and Buffalo Nickels varieties.
  • Options
    renomedphysrenomedphys Posts: 3,501 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Price reduced to $1,150 >>

Whoa! Best looking $1150 1912 you'll ever see!

Brian, is this the "giveaway" forum?
  • Options
    That is a sweet looking PR63. Am I missing something?
  • Options
    MarkJudeMarkJude Posts: 355 ✭✭✭
    Duane -

I was thinking the same thing?

What am I not seeing?

Mark
    I'm here to learn a little something...
    Mark's Mattes
    Mark's Cameo SMS Set
    Mark's Non-Cameo SMS Set
  • Options

<< <i>I bought this coin from Brian and I must say it is PQ. The other MPL's I have are graded 65/66 range.

If I covered the grade and posted pictures of these coins most could not pick out the lone 63.

Thanks Brian. >>

Nice going, manofcoins. The only thing I was wondering was if the coin in-hand might be on the "brown" side of red brown. Is that why the apparent misgrade, or is the coin simply under graded?

Duane
  • Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations on your new MPL Craig. Sound like you got a great deal.image
  • Options
    BWRCBWRC Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I bought this coin from Brian and I must say it is PQ. The other MPL's I have are graded 65/66 range.

If I covered the grade and posted pictures of these coins most could not pick out the lone 63.

Thanks Brian. >>

Your welcome Craig,

I agree with your above statement, it certainly looks of a higher grade!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Thanks Brian. >>

Nice going, manofcoins. The only thing I was wondering was if the coin in-hand might be on the "brown" side of red brown. Is that why the apparent misgrade, or is the coin simply under graded?

Duane >>

No the coin is perfectly attributed with the red brown desigination. A no question rb coin. I think the coin is under graded because PCGS is so tight these days.

Personally I dont plan on cracking it out or sending it in for a regrade. I am putting a nice little set together with no intent on cracking the top 15 in the registry.

Right now I need 2 coins (1915, 1909 vdb). However I am in no hurry. >>

Craig - Thanks for the response. Good to hear that on the RB designation, and I couldn't agree more on the tight strike zone as of late. Photos can be very tough to get a real read sometimes, but you got a real winner there. Best of luck on the finish of your set.

Sincerely, Duane