Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Does PSA register Alumni sets?

I'm working on collecting a rookie set of every player drafted by Providence college... i know i know... zero stars and a rather small set.. only about 40 players ever drafted.. but being from RI its a fun project... especially since there isn't much of a market for these players... its hard to find them. Especially the auto inserts from the early 90s. i had to pay 20 bucks for the 1991 star pics eric murdoc auto. something like a north carolina set would be much more of a daunting task and expensive.. anyways.. i was just wondering if psa would register this?
Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here

Comments

• Options
    I was wondering the same thing, even made a 3-sport list to get started for the University of Georgia
  • Options
    AUPTAUPT Posts: 806 ✭✭✭
    Hey Reljac . . . got this 'Dawg on your list?

I wonder if PSA slabs cutom cards?

• Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    As a collector working on the North Carolina set (baseball, basketball, and football), I can agree with you--daunting and expensive.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options

<< <i>Hey Reljac . . . got this 'Dawg on your list?

I wonder if PSA slabs cutom cards?
    >>

Nice work! That card looks great
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    yes they do. look in the football category and there are some there in the key card lisitings. i think there is a U of Illinois set. and some others.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's