Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

auto submission questions

Contimplating sending an autograph submission. Two hopefully simple ones for you.

1. If I have a series of blue flips I want to convert to red flips can I send them with other raw autos in one order?
2. If I have a few autos which came with their own LOA from different companies / card shops / show stamps do you include copies of that with your submissions?
ok a third.
3. I have a couple cards with a hologram decal on the back matching the hologram decal on an LOA. The decal is applied to the reverse of the card. If sending in a red flip auto authentication (no grade) will I be able to with a sticker on the back of the cards?

thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    Psa makes it too darn complicated to figure out, Just send them to Jsa.

• Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Contimplating sending an autograph submission. Two hopefully simple ones for you.

1. If I have a series of blue flips I want to convert to red flips can I send them with other raw autos in one order?
    2. If I have a few autos which came with their own LOA from different companies / card shops / show stamps do you include copies of that with your submissions?
    ok a third.
    3. I have a couple cards with a hologram decal on the back matching the hologram decal on an LOA. The decal is applied to the reverse of the card. If sending in a red flip auto authentication (no grade) will I be able to with a sticker on the back of the cards?

thanks in advance >>

1) you can, but it would be cheaper for you to just submit them on their own and pay just the card grading fee (you don't have to repay the auto authentication fee if they are already blue flipped PSA)
    2) I typically don't as most of the time, those other companies, card shops, etc., carry no weight in the industry and in some cases might even bias the item, (IE if you send it with a Frangipanni cert). Supposedly, the authenticator never sees that stuff, only the item, but I don't neccesarily believe that, who knows?
    3) YES, unless the sticker was covering up a component of the card that was necessary for the card authenticator to be able to obtain an opinion as to whether the card was real or not.

Hope that helps,

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    terrific information. thank you.