Comments

• BECOKABECOKA Posts: 16,957 ✭✭✭
    Pretty pair
  • 123cents123cents Posts: 7,178 ✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with those Lincolns!image
  • SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost perfect!

PS-eggbone? I like it! I have no idea what it means, but I like it. image

• Their are way too many of them out there. Pcgs floods the market with them.
    Positive:
    BST Transactions: DonnyJf, MrOrganic, Justanothercoinaddict, Fivecents, Slq, Jdimmick,
    Robb, Tee135, Ibzman350, Mercfan, Outhaul, Erickso1, Cugamongacoins, Indiananationals, Wayne Herndon

Negative BST Transactions:
  • pmacpmac Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Their are way too many of them out there. Pcgs floods the market with them. >>

This is an unfair statement toward PCGS. If in their eyes the mint is making "perfect coins", congratulations to the mint. It is us who are asking them to grade them, so we must be flooding the market. I got an MS70 Lincoln on their quarterly. Maybe their fault lies in the quarterly special.
    Paul
  • gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Their are way too many of them out there. Pcgs floods the market with them. >>

• MesquiteMesquite Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭
    Those are great - congrats!
    There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.
    –John Adams, 1826
  • Nice coins man, great grades. image

<<Their are way too many of them out there. Pcgs floods the market with them>>

I see no problem with there being alot of them at this grade. If theyre (PCGS) is grading them correctly, then I see no issues.

Maybe the Mint just got lucky with quality this time around. image
  • DeepCoinDeepCoin Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭
    The same people who say PCGS is flooding the market are the first to complain about poor mint quality when there is an issue. If you look closely at the recent mint products, the quality is amazing when compared to coins from the 60s. Let's not forget the bashers who hate moderns in any form and are always quick with a criticism. I say this as someone who collects coins other than moderns, although I do buy a proof and mint set each year, but have never gotten one of those coins graded.
    Retired United States Mint guy, now working on an Everyman Type Set.
  • SUMORADASUMORADA Posts: 4,797

Nice.......image

P.S I think GOO-GONE will take that duct tape residue off........image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file