Home Precious Metals
Options

Message from eBay member...

I ask this seller in Germany if he will ship this item to me in the United States:

This was response:
sorry, but i send the article only to germany. I think in your situation is silver better than gold. Look in the past (1933-1974). Gold was illegal. I have a question... The American Embassy change very much Dollars in European currency. Why he do that? Crashed soon the Dollar? Sorry again that i can't send the product.
Bye, a friend.
Its all relative

Comments

• Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that one of those things sold in vending machines in some test locations there?

In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • Options
    carscars Posts: 1,904
    I have no idea. I will ask the seller as soon as I figure out how to respond to his question lol. I've seen them before for sale but never on the US Site and the sellers in Germany are very reluctant to ship to me in the US. I've only been able to convince about 7-8 of them to do it.
    Its all relative
  • Options
    lathmachlathmach Posts: 4,720
    He may be concerned that you will pay him with U.S. Dollars, (and he fears the Dollar will lose value).
    Tell him you'll Paypal him payment and he will receive Euros.

Ray
  • Options
    mrmojorisinmrmojorisin Posts: 272 ✭✭
    lemme know how it goes. i have a friend in germany and if these things are easy to get, he may be able to help.