Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Help...

I sold a 67 Mantle on ebay about 10 days ago....for $425....exactly what i paid for it......after 1o days...the buyer says he can't afford the card and wants to mutually with draw.....of course this pisses me off as i was kind needing that money.....I sent a second chance offer to the next bidder.......How do I block this bidder?....and do I neg him?..........any input is appreciated.....this is my first problem with a buyer on Ebay.....

Comments

• Options
    PoppaJPoppaJ Posts: 2,818
    Hi Art,

Not much you can do other than contact the eBay Resolution Center and then put him on your Blocked Bidders List.

You can call the eBay Resolution Center for help @ 1-866-643-3720.

Good luck,
    PoppaJ

• Options
    storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭
    File an EBAY NPB claim to get your FVFs back.

Stop communicating with the NPB.

Put the guy on your BBL. Center column of the "site map."

Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
  • Options
    daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    eBay won't allow you to neg a buyer anymore, but you can either mutually withdraw as proposed or file a NPB to get your fees credited back.
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• Options
    elsnortoelsnorto Posts: 2,013
    How to block bidder.

As others said, sellers can no longer neg buyers/bidders... all you can do is file a non paying bidder form to get your fees back.

It really sucks you had plans for that cash and the buyer flaked out.

Snorto~
  • Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭
    I would relist it .
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Options
    Thanks for the input guys.....btw does anyone have any ultra pro pages for sale?......i bought out my local walmart.....they now only have those cheaper ones that look perforated......