Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Thanks To Terry (DavidPuddy) For The Additions To The Miscut Collection

Got a package this morning out of the blue and not sure exactly who it is but thank you Terry for the great additions. image

And a couple wrong backs.

Good stuff and very much appreciated.

Edited to add CU member id DavidPuddy thanks to gumbyfan. image

Comments

• Weren't the Stadium Club cards like $3 a pack when they first came out and you could still buy regular Topps wax packs for $0.35? Would have been PO'd to pay that much for a pack and get cards like that.
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Thanks To Terry For The Additions To The Miscut Collection >>

Jeff, do you also cut your grass with one side of the mower set on 2" and the other side set on 5"?

• BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Jeff, do you also cut your grass with one side of the mower set on 2" and the other side set on 5"?

image >>

Currently all three of my mowers are not running properly. My rider I got for free won't stay running. And the two push mowers I have one shoots oil out the muffler and the other just revs up and down. image

• << <i>and the other just revs up and down. >>

Change the air filter and spark plug. If it still does it, throw it away.
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

image >>

Currently all three of my mowers are not running properly. My rider I got for free won't stay running. And the two push mowers I have one shoots oil out the muffler and the other just revs up and down. image >>

LOLimage

You can always get a few cows or a horse image

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

image >>

Currently all three of my mowers are not running properly. My rider I got for free won't stay running. And the two push mowers I have one shoots oil out the muffler and the other just revs up and down. image >>

LOLimage

You can always get a few cows or a horse image >>

Well the neighbors down the road from me have both of those. Hmmmm, wonder if they would miss them later tonight? image
  • billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭
    just get AJ Pero and Eddie Ojeda to mow your yard. I'm sure they could use a few bucks.

<< <i>just get AJ Pero and Eddie Ojeda to mow your yard. I'm sure they could use a few bucks. >>

I'm sure they will make a couple bucks off this.

Stay Hungry Rhino's 25th Anniversary Edition features the newly remastered, nine-track album on Disc One. Disc Two will further satisfy Sister's fans with 15 previously unreleased outtakes and demos from the original sessions plus a new track recorded just for this collection by the classic 1984 lineup: Dee Snider, Jay Jay French, Eddie Ojeda, Mark Mendoza, and A.J. Pero.
  • DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭
    Jeff,
    I've had that stack sitting around for months. Glad to help your collection.
    All the SC came from the same pack. I didn't buy many of those packs because they were so expensive, but I very vividly remember opening that pack. It came form a convenience store that was attached to a winery near Sandusky Ohio.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15