Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Trading basketball autos...

anyone really do this? I have some early 90's autos I would like to trade in hopes of putting together a '92 Olympic signed set (either Hoops or Skybox since I have a base start on both) or even just to get other players I don't have. I have extra Barkleys, Dominiques,semi-stars (Dan Majerle, Kevin Johnson, etc) and commons signed that I got in person over 2-3 years (my brother was affiliated with the NBA at the time). Working on a list of what I have available, but is there interest? I may just send the Barkley's in under the June grading special and sell them if not - not a preference of mine though.
Pete
Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.

Comments

• Options
    BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭
    Don't really have an answer for you but good luck.
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    If you have an extra Barkley signed 86 Fleer, I'd be interested in it.

Take care,

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    burke23burke23 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭
    I have one Barkley fleer rc - sending in tomorrow as its the last day for the half-off special. Perhaps when I get it back you may still have interest?
    Looking for rare Randy Moss rookies and autos, as well as '97 PMG Red Football cards for my set.
  • Options

<< <i>I have one Barkley fleer rc - sending in tomorrow as its the last day for the half-off special. Perhaps when I get it back you may still have interest? >>

Sure but id rather buy it unslabbed to save me some money. send me a scan with price and ill let u know in am when I wake up and if scan looks ok and price is ok ill pay you by noon

mike
  • Options
    I just noticed that the June special was PSA/DNA (not specific to cards) so I passed for now. I can throw up a scan tonight - not sure if I want to get rid of the rc, so curious what your offer may be. I have non-rc's of his too (4 of which I would part with)
  • Options

<< <i>I just noticed that the June special was PSA/DNA (not specific to cards) so I passed for now. I can throw up a scan tonight - not sure if I want to get rid of the rc, so curious what your offer may be. I have non-rc's of his too (4 of which I would part with) >>

I'd pay a fair price for both of us (I can do some checking around and see what I think market is once I get a scan to determine condition). I only collect signed rookies so not interested in the other 4. Here is my signed rookie collection so you know that I'm serious and not a tire kicker, a nice Barkley would fit in well. I've already got Jordan from the same set but would like to add at least Karl Malone, Barkley, Dominique Wilkings from that set.

My signed rookie card collection
  • Options
    Alright - here's the Barkley. Let me know what you are thinking. Pete

• Options
    I'd pay $85 delivered for the Barkley. VCP average for a nonsigned PSA 7 is $20.80 and for a PSA 8 is $35.28.

You'd have to be willing to give me a money back guarantee based on whether or not I can get it PSA slabbed as Authentic for the signature. I'll pay the authentication fee and do the submission, but if it comes back as questionable authenticity, I get my $85.00 back from you upon return of the card.

On everything I sell, I offer a money back guarantee of not only the selling price but also the authentication fee, but I'm only asking for my original money back if it was not to pass.

I can pay immediately via paypal if that sounds acceptable.

Take care,

Mike
  • Options
    I'll do that - paypal email is olds84@hotmail.com. No worries about the authentication - I got all my Barkley's in person (met him twice, and even got his first pair of shoes as a Sun). Appreciate the offer. Still have some more Barkley's, David Robinson, Dominique's and other early 90's bball guys (commons to semistars) available for trade if others are interested.
    pete
  • Options
    Paypal sent for Chuck. Is your Wilkins and Robinson their rookie cards? If so, I'd be interested in those as well.

Take care,

Mike
  • Options
    Got it - will ship the card tomorrow. Sadly the other star sigs I have are not on rookies.
    So have you gotten a lot of yours via TTM? Curious as I would love to get the '92 dream team sigs on one set - only have Laettner and Barkley right now, so hoping I can get some of the others that way.
  • Options
    I've gotten a lot of the baseball and football guys TTM, but not so much in basketball. Of the original dream teamers, none are really very good reliable TTM. Karl Malone recently signed a few, Laettner signs for a $5 donation, Drexler will sign an occasional one but mostly no, and the other guys I believe are pretty much downright bad for TTM graphs. For Bird, you used to always get a response, but it was signed by a secretary.

Mike
  • Options
    Bump for a good seller.

Pete,

Got the Barkley today, I appreciate it.

Mike
  • Options
    Glad you like it. As much as I may regret selling it (some day), I won't regret where its going. Great collection!
    There is a chance I might be getting a Rice rookie signed now - if I can get more than one I may be willing to part with that too.
    Pete