Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

2009 WDDR 13 B Lincoln cent

I have not talked to all the major attributes. But the ones i have talked with think, that it has a chance to make it in to cherrypickers.
That is a major die crack, its tall and some what long. That die sure did not make many coins.
The ones i found the most, 5 in one box with 10 wddr 13 a.
The other boxes was wddr 12 and 13 a, in the same boxes.
Die Crack are no big deal, but this one will be.
Never give up the hunt!
25 inf 1/14 Gold Dragons ,never surrender, over come and adapt
and hold at all cost!

Comments

• Options
    RobbRobb Posts: 2,034
    Whatrutalkinbout ?
    imageRIP
  • Options
    Pix??
  • Options
    tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
  • Options
    http://www.doubleddie.com/60701.html you can read all about them there.
    Never give up the hunt!
    25 inf 1/14 Gold Dragons ,never surrender, over come and adapt
    and hold at all cost!
  • Options
    Next thing you know the pattern of the spots on the cents are going to be considered a variety...image

Edit to add a positive thought: That die crack one is very nice, along with some of the extra fingers.
  • Options
    Oh those.....I have 4 being graded as we speak....

Got confused with the different CDDR# vs. WDDR #
  • Options

<< <i>I have not talked to all the major attributes. But the ones i have talked with think, that it has a chance to make it in to cherrypickers. That is a major die crack, its tall and some what long. That die sure did not make many coins. The ones i found the most, 5 in one box with 10 wddr 13 a. The other boxes was wddr 12 and 13 a, in the same boxes. Die Crack are no big deal, but this one will be. >>

Maybe or not........I talked w/Wexler AND Crawford about it and the speared head Lincoln as well.......no attribution other than 'a nice die crack'. But who knows, the bison nickel got some glory.....
  • Options
    HIGHLOWLEAVESHIGHLOWLEAVES Posts: 781 ✭✭✭
    The 2009 P FY Cent with the WDDR - 013 and Massive Reverse Die Crack is a Winner among Mint Error coin collectors !! And on a Commemorative "3 month only" coin !! Way to go USM !!
    Specialized Investments
  • Options
    too many errors with that hand...I say just cut it off and be done with it!!!!!!!!!!
    "One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making new discoveries" -A.A. Milne

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file