Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1969-1972 Clad D mint type B Quarters wanted

If anybody has any clad D mint Type B's they are willing to part with in any condition, please drop me a note. If anybody can put togehter 125 ramdom 1969 D's, they should find one type B there on average. Other dates will be much more difficult.

I am very curious on how many folk are interested in these. If you are looking or have some you intend to keep, please drop me a note and let me know that I am not alone. I don't know if the inactivity in clad B's is because of scarcity or lack of interest.

Comments

• Options

<< <i>If anybody has any clad D mint Type B's they are willing to part with in any condition, please drop me a note. If anybody can put togehter 125 ramdom 1969 D's, they should find one type B there on average. Other dates will be much more difficult.

I am very curious on how many folk are interested in these. If you are looking or have some you intend to keep, please drop me a note and let me know that I am not alone. I don't know if the inactivity in clad B's is because of scarcity or lack of interest. >>

Your last sentence is probably very accurate. When the TPG's recognize this variety, it will take off like a rocket.

In the meantime I will see whats I got in 69's and let ya know.

• Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt