Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Anyone buy the Vip or Super Vip tickets to the national?

I am going to the National next month and was wondering if any of you guys ever buy the vip or super vip package? If so are they really worth it? Thanks

Comments

• MrVintageMrVintage Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭
    just bumping to see if i can get any opinions
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

If you're going to attend for more than a day or two, it's worth it.

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,525 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The more days you plan on being there the more it is worth it to by the VIP package. May not be worth it if you are only going to be there one day.

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭
    I agree. I did it a few years back and I was there for a few days. I would do it again. Not sure if they still do it but you use to get in an hour early.
  • mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    Depends on what your plans and interest are.

If you plan on being there for most of the days, and you are interested in the freebies in the VIP bag and free autographs, then go for it.

If having double the VIP bag freebies and free parking mean anything to you, spring for the supervip deal.

Mike

------
    stupid print dots

• PoppaJPoppaJ Posts: 2,818
    I find that if you're planning on attending the entire weekend, and are interested in the 12 free autographs and free parking etc, that comes with the package, then yes the VIP ticket is worth it.

There have only been a few nationals from which I purchased the VIP package only because they each contained HOF signers of my interest.

If most of the perks listed in this LINK are for you, then I'd say go for it.

Hope this helps somewhat!

PoppaJ

• MrVintageMrVintage Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the input guys. Me and my buddy are gonna be there the entire time and I just bought us both the super vip tickets... Can't wait to get there!!!!
  • heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭
    Wear good shoes! Because by the end of the day your feet will hurt!
    Have a good time.
  • MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    I bought the Super VIP this year for the parking. I bought the VIP last year and sold the promo cards and made got my money back for the VIP package. With the super VIP being only $40 more with 2 promo packs, I am guessing that by selling those promo's you will do fine if you choose to go that direction. Again, The premium parking is what sold me.
  • alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    If not mistaken I think that purchasing the VIP package also gets you in the day before for a preview and first chance at everything.....seem to recall something like that when I purchased the package when I went to Chicago.
  • Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭

<< <i>I bought the Super VIP this year for the parking. I bought the VIP last year and sold the promo cards and made got my money back for the VIP package. With the super VIP being only $40 more with 2 promo packs, I am guessing that by selling those promo's you will do fine if you choose to go that direction. Again, The premium parking is what sold me. >>

Now that you put it that way I might go the same route. I'm getting airfare tickets with my skymiles so I can afford the VIP tix.