Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

First 2009 coin

steelieleesteelielee Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭
Can't believe it's taken until June 27th to get any 2009 coin. Looking thru my change last night at good 'ol Sweet Tomatoes in Cary, NC, there's a nice frosty Guam quarter...nice design.........I must not be spending enough to wait this long for a 2009 coin...still looking for my first Lincoln cent

Many successful BST transactions with dozens of board members, references on request.

Comments

• Options
    that ain't right buddy. pm me your address, we'll take care of that Lincoln itch really quick!
    I'm merely the keeper of fine metals.
  • Options
    I received a Formative Years Lincoln in change about 3 weeks ago at work. Haven't seen one since from anywhere.
  • Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found a lot of the cabin cent in circ rolls not just two or three 100's I just toss them back. may kick my salf later. image

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    1201reset1201reset Posts: 185 ✭✭
    I received a Formative Years Lincoln in change from Home Depot on 6-26, four from
    the cashier and one I found on the floor at the check-out counter.

Whoever dropped it, didn't bother to pickup the poor coin.
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    The only 2009 coin I've seen is a seller put a guam quarter in a recent ebay purchase I won.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    We won't be seeing many 2009 coins due to the recession. I asked an old hometown bank to save any 2009 nickel or dime rolls they get for me. They told me they won't be ordering any at all from the Fed, because people are bringing so many into the bank. I've rec'd only one 2009 quarter in change so far...a DC Philly mint one.

I still predict that there will be no 2010 nickels or dimes released for circulation.
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    I just got my first 2009 cent.........I'm in Panama!!image
    Becky
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm flying down today
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file