Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Russian and Polish coin price question

I've been out of the game for a small bit due to work etc but am curious as to the current state of valuations in the markets for Russian and Polish coins. They markets that I am interested in are the top end markets ie: minimum value of $20K-$30K.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could shed some light. image
The meaning of life ? I don't know but I am sure that coins have something to do with it.

Zar's Ebay

Comments

• Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Marcel,

No idea, since I haven't been following the markets in the last year myself, but good to "see" you image Hope the family is well?
  • Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sellers of Russian coins here in the east are still firm on their posted prices, but more negotiable if you comment on the prices being high. At auction it is a hit or miss situation, with some auctions well adverted with top end materiel still doing well, whilst others are getting overlooked selling for pittance, or not making reserves. People here in the ex-USSR are cautious more so with money lately like everybody. But just like in the USA, there are segments of the population that are not affected by the downturn in markets in certain venues and continue to purchase stuff.
    In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21
  • Options
    Hi 2K - Yes, long time no 'see'. image

All well here. The small fella is getting bigger and he loved the beach on our recent holiday.

SA - Thanks for the info. image
    The meaning of life ? I don't know but I am sure that coins have something to do with it.

Zar's Ebay