Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

For Sale ***1909 Matte Proof Lincoln PCGS PR65RB*** Stunning Bright Coin

ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
Since I have made decision to concentrate my collecting passions on the Gold Dollar Series, all my High Grade Lincolns and Indians are being sold.

I offer to you today one of the Finest Matte Proofs I have owned, this is a Brilliant 1909 Matte Proof, PCGS PR65RB I do not really know why this coin has the designation of RB. It is a brilliant brassy coin, and the picture shows the true color. There are elements of woodgraining, including an alloy streak above the date. This is not spotting, or a detriment to the surface...just a result of the alloy process in making the planchet. This coin shows all matte proof diagnostics very clearly, and has exceptionally granular surfaces. While I dont like to make predictions or assumptions...I feel that this coin is an upgrade candidate.

This is a coin which you need to own if you are working the Matte Proof series. So so so many of these coins have surface conditions which decrease eye appeal, but this coin does not. It is full of the flash and sparkle that denote extremely high grade MPLs.

Offered to you TODAY, for your purchase, 1909 Matte Proof Lincoln PCGS PR65RB Please PM me, I will check very frequently, this is a first come first serve sale. A purchase today will allow me to remove it from my inventory and ship it to you prior to the registry deadline at the end of the month.

Price, $2775 by cashiers check or $2850 by paypal

imageimage

Comments