** Winner Announced ** Red Book Challenge #2 -- Giveaway
Options
Comments
-
Page 52
Prize #1
Thanks for the chance!0 -
156, THANKS! RobModern dollars are like children - before you know it they'll be all grown up.....
Questions about Ikes? Go to The IKE GROUP WEB SITE0 -
Hi Thanks for the give a way:
Page 164
Prize #5
Aggie0 -
I pick page 226.
I pick prize #12.
Thanks,
Steve
0 -
126 and thanks for the chance for the contest.Positive:
BST Transactions: DonnyJf, MrOrganic, Justanothercoinaddict, Fivecents, Slq, Jdimmick,
Robb, Tee135, Ibzman350, Mercfan, Outhaul, Erickso1, Cugamongacoins, Indiananationals, Wayne Herndon
Negative BST Transactions:0 -
169
TIN SOLDIERS & NIXON COMING
0 -
p 362... prize #3...thanks for the chance! A past prize winner in the official redbook contest. Thanks again Soty!Collector0
-
Page 113.
Prize #5.
Thanks for the chance
0 -
page 56 prize 1 and thank you for the chance0
-
96 Thank youCarolyn0
-
Pg. 127
prize #2 ~ wheaties
Thanks for the opportunity!0 -
Page 248 - #12 Mark Goodman's book.
Thank you !!0 -
I pick page #163
For the prize, #3, the 1935 buffalo0 -
Did I miss something?
Steve
0 -
I missed it too...
Aggie0 -
<<The winner is AskRaq with his last minute entry!>>
His? Raq is our very own Raquel.
Thanks for the contest.
0 -
thanks for the chance GREAT GIVEAWAY ,Mojo
Ebay Seller I.D
the_northern_trading_company
ace@airadv.net
0 -
<< <i><<The winner is AskRaq with his last minute entry!>>
His? Raq is our very own Raquel.
Thanks for the contest. >>
LOL... I guess no one EVER looks at ICONS....
Well, I have to give a BIG Thankx!! for the awesome giveaway ~ (I can't belive I won!!! - whew, skated under the line...)
0 -
Congrats askraq, Thanks for the giveaway...0
-
<< <i>126 and thanks for the chance for the contest. >>
I was so close.Positive:
BST Transactions: DonnyJf, MrOrganic, Justanothercoinaddict, Fivecents, Slq, Jdimmick,
Robb, Tee135, Ibzman350, Mercfan, Outhaul, Erickso1, Cugamongacoins, Indiananationals, Wayne Herndon
Negative BST Transactions:0 -
Stay tuned
I will probly do another one tonight
0
Leave a Comment
Categories
- All Categories
- 520.1K Coins and Currency - PCGS
- 328.6K U.S. Coin Forum
- 14.8K PCGS Set Registry Forum
- 5.2K Q & A Forum
- 41.4K World & Ancient Coins Forum
- 3K U.S. & World Currency Forum
- 96.4K Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
- 7.3K Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
- 1.5K Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
- 61 Random
- 246.2K Trading Cards, Autographs and Memorabilia - PSA
- 90.3K Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
- 1.7K Autographs Forum
- 16.4K PSA Set Registry Forum
- 22K Sports Talk
- 115K Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
- 663 Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
- 2.2K Stamps
- 1.5K Stamps Forum
- 670 Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps
- 83 Coin Shows
- 83 General Coin Show Information and Discussion
- 11.9K Misc
- 11.9K Testing Forum


