Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH: Prices reduced for quick sale! A handful of rare and unusual error coins

I never got around to listing these on eBay, and now I'm in a position where I could really use a quick sale so I've reduced the prices. Don't hesitate because these will go to eBay in a day or two

I'm starting these as FSH only, but if they don't sell in a few days I'm going to list them on eBay at slightly higher prices. If you prefer to purchase one of these through eBay so you can use a discount code or coupon, let me know and we can work something out. Personal check or MO preferred, I can take PayPal but prefer not to get nailed by the fees. Seven day unconditional return. I'll cover the cost of insured first-class postage anywhere in the US or Canada.

Quad Clipped 2000-P Sacagawea Dollar: The only small dollar (SBA, Sac & Pres) known with four clips. On the obverse the coin looks triple clipped with a large ragged clip at K-3, however on the reverse the ragged clip is easy discerned as two adjacent curved clips. The coin is technically uncirculated but does show a little bit of rub on the high points from handling. (Was: $450) NOW $375

1982 Lincoln Cent Large Date Copper, Struck Through a 6mm Bolt or Screw: SOLD

1854 Seated Half Dollar, PCGS XF45, Rim Clip @ K-7: A small but prominent clip just to the left of the date. The photo makes the surfaces look dull but in the hand the coin has nice original skin with hints of remaining luster. Either a two- or three-year type depending on how picky you want to be, I purchased the coin as a companion for my clipped 1853 Arrows & Rays half. I've since decided to treat the w/Arrows halves as a single type for the purposes of my collection, making this coin technically a duplicate. PCGS price guide lists the coin at $175 without the error. (Was: $295) NOW $245

Broadstruck 1902 Barber Dime, Extremely Fine: Not an easy series to find striking errors, this coin was struck without a collar. The coin is expanded slightly beyond the normal diameter of a dime, and there is no trace of any reeding anywhere along the rim. The coin grades choice XF with nice original skin. I will update the listing with better pictures in the next day or so. (Was: $195) NOW $145

Sean Reynolds
Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor

Comments

• Options
    astroratastrorat Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice error coins, Sean! I love that Sac quad clip!

Lane
    Numismatist Ordinaire
    See http://www.doubledimes.com for a free online reference for US twenty-cent pieces
  • Options
    seanqseanq Posts: 8,578 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thursday bump....

Sean Reynolds

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    Friday bump... one down, three to go!

Sean Reynolds

• Options
    When you say imcomplete planchets, are you speaking of blank planchets?
  • Options

<< <i>When you say imcomplete planchets, are you speaking of blank planchets? >>

Incomplete planchet is the technical term for a clip. And thanks for asking, because now I can get my Sunday bump. image I'll give you guys until Tuesday then I'm shipping the whatever is left to eBay.

Sean Reynolds

• Options
    Thanks the coin is really cool!
  • Options
    TTT

Edited in first post, prices reduced around 20% for quick sale!

Sean Reynolds