Home Sports Talk
Options

US Open Winner: Lucas Glover

I was pulling for Phil or Duval to win.

Glad to see an American win it though.

Comments

• Options
    I was pulling for Duval, that guy was THE man at one point. Then he got all in shape, starting playing bad. Now he is kinda fat again, and he is playing good! Anyways, Phil did it aGAIN with the short missed, its unreal. He must have NO faith on 5 footers, NONE. Never seen a crowd cheer for a guy so much. I like PHIL, dont get me wrong, but he has certainly choked as far as Open finishes.
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched sporadically due to the terrible weather and the havoc it played with the schedule. I think the rain took away from the US Open type of challenge.
  • Options
    MichiganMichigan Posts: 4,942
    As expected on ESPN this morning most of the talk was about Phil and Tiger and the winner was mentioned only in passing.

It seems as if anyone but Tiger and Phil win a major tournament it really is not that important.
  • Options
    benderbroethbenderbroeth Posts: 1,699 ✭✭

<< <i>As expected on ESPN this morning most of the talk was about Phil and Tiger and the winner was mentioned only in passing.

It seems as if anyone but Tiger and Phil win a major tournament it really is not that important. >>

for me it is never important golf sucks...lol..now for the irony i am headed for a golf weekend with a few friends.....weird...

and i am always happy when anyone but tiger wins.....
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2