Home PSA Set Registry Forum

1970 Kellogg's PSA 9 Set

I am an old timer here. I put my first of 5 PSA kellogg's set together with help from Gemmintman, Zardoz51 ,Galveston, King Larry, Stump, Jay (quality cards) and many other collectors of the "k-Klub"

Now to the question at hand ? What would be the going price on a 70 kellogg's baseball and football sets in PSA 9

My wife just had cancer surgery (1st one with a few more to come) 3 weeks ago and we have donated money but i have quite of few 9's left

over and decided to put a set of each together and e-bay them with All proceeeds going to the American Cancer Society.

We are one of the lucky ones that have (great) insurance and even a better cancer doctor. so any info would be helpful.

also if this is in the wrong forum i apologize up front. Not asking for cards just asking for info.

thanks...............carey................

Comments

• GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Carey-
    Sorry to hear of your wifes illness, but thinking positively for a quick recovery.
    A 1970 Kellogg set in 9 goes for about $1k, according to vcp. I think the sets high dollar cards like Cullen and Horlen are a thing of the past.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• fab4fab4 Posts: 280 ✭✭
    anthony,

thanks for the well wishes. we will take a day at a time. how is everthing with you and the family?

as far as the kellogg's psa 9 go i have quite a few and have picked up a few at $5.00 each.

we donated $5 grand and if this can raise another $1000. i would be happy, as the cancer society does so much. we were in the cancer ward for days in tallahassee and they were fantastic.

clemente will be the most expensive in 9. remember the days when all hell would break loose over a freshly graded 10 or a low pop 9.

thanks.........i will start another thread in a few days wanting to buy psa 9's.

.............carey.........