Home Sports Talk
Options

Observation

otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
I've watched a few Mets games over the past couple of weeks. The one thing that I've observed is that third base coach Razor Shines is a complete baffoon! This guy holds up runners when he should send them and sends runners that should be held. I've concluded that this dolt would have a difficult time scoring a runner from third on a bases loaded walk!!! And it's a given that Jerry Manuel would not come out of the dugout to argue the oversight.

Comments

• Options

<< <i>I've watched a few Mets games over the past couple of weeks. The one thing that I've observed is that third base coach Razor Shines is a complete baffoon! This guy holds up runners when he should send them and sends runners that should be held. I've concluded that this dolt would have a difficult time scoring a runner from third on a bases loaded walk!!! And it's a given that Jerry Manuel would not come out of the dugout to argue the oversight. >>

Dale Sveum (Red Sox) was not very good either.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    You base all that on a 'few' games?

ok.................

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's no Wendell Kim!
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    How could you possibly say anything negative about a man who MUST be on the "ALL-TIME BEST NAME" Team?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭

<< <i>You base all that on a 'few' games?

ok.................

Steve >>

A few games? Why not? Seems quite a few folks were busy saying Big Papi was done after playing most of the second half of last season with a bum wrist and a slow start this year. Ortiz will still end up the season over .250 and hit 25+ HR's...which won't be bad for a guy that was hitting 50 points under his weight with 1 measly HR two weeks ago.

I guess it only takes a few games to realize what most Mets fans already know.

Now, if only the Yankees would smarten up and get Girardi out of town and hire a manager that knows what the hell he's doing.