Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

anyone have any Dick Tracewski card??? for autos

does anyone have any Dick Tracewski cards, there is a chance he will be at a historical baseball opening my local historical society is having on july 3rd. i'm looking for some to get autographed. also if anyone needs mr. Tracewski's auto you can send me the items and i can see what i can do.
let me know

i have exhibited my old judge cards of a local native and there is some otrher stuff that will be on display includign the AAA championship trophy (our team is the scranton/wb yankees), i think its the governors cup. should be fun

let me know
fred
Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

Comments

• Do you know what set and year and number he is in?
    Mike
  • Forget it.I have a 64 Topps that isn't in the greatest condition but it would look good signed.Send me your address and its yours.
    Mike
  • BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭
    thanks pm sent

anymore dick tracys
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

these are his cards i have found.

64 #154
    65 #279
    66 #378
    67 #559
    68 #488
    69 #126

thanks
    Fred

• purduepetepurduepete Posts: 790 ✭✭✭
    I have a 69 OPC #126 that you can have if you PM me your addy...
    Tom

Collecting: Topps 1952-79, Bowman 1952-55, OPC 1965-71, and Pre-War White Sox cards
    pm returned, thanks

i also picked up a beat-up 69 topps at a card show for a quarter today those will be nice bookends.
    Fred

mike got the card
    thanks
    fred
    Fred

pete got the card
    thanks
    fred
    Fred

he will be at the opening, no one need his auto for a collection???

if you do let me know, i'll see what i can do
    Fred

• BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>he will be at the opening, no one need his auto for a collection???

if you do let me know, i'll see what i can do >>

Is there a fee?
    no fee, just send me what you have to be signed and i'll see what i can do
    Fred

I think I have 2 cards. Would be cool to have them signed.

I'll look tomorrow (little late here and don't want to wake my son or wife up).
    jeff send them monday and i'll do what i can
    Fred

• purduepetepurduepete Posts: 790 ✭✭✭

<< <i>pete got the card
    thanks
    fred >>

Glad to hear that you got the the card...hopefully you were able to use the other cards that I sent as well. image
    Tom

Collecting: Topps 1952-79, Bowman 1952-55, OPC 1965-71, and Pre-War White Sox cards

got to meet mr. Tracewski today, wonderful guy. had a great local historical baseball opening. Mr. tracewski was great told some stories about koufax, his roommate and 2nd baseman for 3 no-hitters, and the tigers. i went to law school in detroit so we talked about some of the old bars around old tiger stadium, great time had by all.

pm's sent for those who sent cards to be signed.
    Fred

Sounds like you had a great time. image

Thanks for getting the card signed as well. image