Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Question about the National....

Hey all,

Okay, so I have my flight booked to Cleveland for the National. On to the hotel....any recommendations? Right now, it looks like I am deciding between the Holiday Inn Airport and Mariott Airport. Most important for me are airport shuttle to hotel, shuttle to convention center, clean, reasonably priced, and comfortable (probably in that orderimage. I am betting that quite a few of you have experience with these hotels and good give me some good recommendations. Thanks in advance.

Ken

Comments

• Options
    PoppaJPoppaJ Posts: 2,818
    Hi Ken,

Here's a LINK that lists many hotels/motels that have shuttle service.

We've always stayed at the RRI and have always been pleased with their accomodations, plus they're about the best rate near town.

Red Roof Inn
    17555 Bagley Road

$72 per night King Bed
    $65 per night Two Double Beds Three Miles from the International Convention Center
    Free Parking

Free Shuttle to/from International Convention Center/Airport
    No Airport Shuttle Available - King Rate includes Internet

Hope this helps,
    PoppaJ
  • Options
    Poppa,

Thanks for the recommendation....appreciate it. That one was the cheapest on the list so I was a little leery, but it seems that you had a decent experience. Thanks again.

Ken
  • Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    DONT STAY AT THE HOJO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    I went with the Airport Marriott
  • Options
    spazzyspazzy Posts: 592 ✭✭
    I live in the neighborhood and the Red Roof is a great place. You are about 10 minutes at the most from the show and hwy 71 is right there. Movie plaza and lots of food all over. enjoy the show!!!
  • Options
    I'm paying about $50 per night in North Olmstead. Oh hell yeah !!! imageimageimageimageimageimageimage