Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

For Those Collectors Seriously Interested in Acquiring the 2009-S (4-pc) Lincent Cent Set Grading (P

wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,712 ✭✭✭✭✭
please PM me.

Wondercoin
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    CasabrownCasabrown Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭
    Mitch,

What is the story on this? I have seen the recent thread on this and it has cerrtainly stimulted by interest.

Larry
  • Options
    DatentypeDatentype Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    For those seriously interested only. Take that $#@! Mitch can we see pictures of your coins?

Okay, due to competitive demands, i am listing 3 this morning for 7 days and 4 tonight for 7 days. May the market determine the price. I really figured that since these were of the composition of pre-1982 coins and the fact that i only made 1/2 of 1% in PCGS 70 that my buy prices were not too far off on acoin with a huge following.

Ebay link Coins start no reserve for 7 days
  • Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    Dan
  • Options
    Mark: Would you please refrain from posting YOUR coins in MY offering. Thank you. Mitch

Larry: I just sent you a PM.

Very warm regards from beautiful Thailand,
    Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    RBinTexRBinTex Posts: 4,328
    Mitch,

Kho Samui? Kho Pi Pi? Phuket? Love it there!!!

Have a safe trip back.

• Options
    Roger: This time, just going to Hua Hin, local beach to Bangkok. Spending tons of time in Bangkok exploring every nook and cranny of that wonderful city. The grand palace is simply amazing. Will be back for Singapore and Phuket. If you have a facebook, send me a note there, and I can forward you some amazing pics. (any of my CU board friends welcome). I can even prove to you that Justhavingfun is now having MORE FUN THAN EVER!!

Wondercoin