Home Sports Talk
Options

18 WINS 46 LOSSES

Just took the series from the Stankees with a shutout in the final game image

Yankee fans are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to see the Nationals get out of town

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oooops I forgot image
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    For a second I thought this thread was about the Detroit Lions-- and then I realized the posted record was way too generous for those gridiron giants from the Motor City.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>For a second I thought this thread was about the Detroit Lions-- and then I realized the posted record was way too generous for those gridiron giants from the Motor City. >>

But for the Lions, those 64 games would represent 4 seasons. Is 4 and 12, 5 and 11, 4 and 12, 5 and 11 still too generous?
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,460 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if the Sox don't sweep the Nationals, I would consider it a failure
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>For a second I thought this thread was about the Detroit Lions-- and then I realized the posted record was way too generous for those gridiron giants from the Motor City. >>

But for the Lions, those 64 games would represent 4 seasons. Is 4 and 12, 5 and 11, 4 and 12, 5 and 11 still too generous? >>

Yes, Nick, I am afraid it is. I would have been tickled pink with those records over the past four years.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>if the Sox don't sweep the Nationals, I would consider it a failure >>

Failure has been achieved.
  • Options
    bman90278bman90278 Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Failure has been achieved. >>

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,460 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Failure has been achieved. >>

no kidding! Losing to the Nationals is unacceptable image
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭

<< <i>But for the Lions, those 64 games would represent 4 seasons. Is 4 and 12, 5 and 11, 4 and 12, 5 and 11 still too generous? >>

Heh, Detroits record for the last 4 years is 15 - 49.

OUCH!
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25