Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

I had no idea everyone was talking about the ebay low ball 1809 dime I won. Opps wrong! But I'll lea

OK.... It was me, I saw it and nobody gave me a heads up on it like all the others ones so I figured no one else was interested. Plus it was raw and a bad photo. I put a bid on it thinking it may grade FR-2 and maybe a AG-3 by the description. I figured that were hard to get and it looked problem free. The PO-1 and FR-2 are hard to come by. I sent it to PCGS and its in a FR-2 holder and correctly graded. The total price I feel is a fair price and I should be able to recoup my money when I find an upgrade. It went higher then I expected buy about $25.00 and I was really close to being outbid. I added a buffer just in case. Its for my collection so if I do not find a upgrade I at least have one. So here is the pics . Enjoy

Still looking to upgrade, I have seen stacks coin and will watch it, if it goes for MOON money it may shake a few others loose

PCGS grade info for this coin PCGS POP 1 with 48 higher with none lower!

Sellers Photo on Ebay and he described it as a VG-8

imageimage
Missing My Life -PSA-Please Watch- 30 seconds could help someone you know

"If I say something in the woods, and my wife isn't around to hear it. Am I still wrong?"

Comments

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1809 is a tuff date....ask Mistercoinman (Fred).

Your pic is much better than the sellers!

I don't think you will ever have a problem selling this when you find an upgrade.

It's sorta like the 1822.

Just think you can buy your 1809 and a low grade 1822 for about the same money that is asked for a 2008-P Roosey in 66FB posted in this forum. Which would you rather have!image I KNOW which I would rather have!image