Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTT; I need a few coins

Prefer Unc Raw- Peace Dollars- These are going right into the Dansco-

I need; Peace Dollars

S Mints: 24, 25, 27, 34, 35

P mints; 26, 27

D mints: 26 and upgrade 22 and 23

I know a few of these are big dollars- So will want to get AU in the big boy of 34-s. I prefer dirty undipped coins. Do not want the dull grey MS coins that are overdipped.

Half Dimes;
1833 and 1837 PCGS graded AU55 + Half Dime

Any Carson City Coins that are Au58+ I have the 78-85 and the 90 Morgan CC's in MS PL so I do not need those- I am looking for AU58 CC halves and Gold mainly- Please let me know what you have.

Walking Liberty Halves; AU50 23S, 19s, 19d, AU58/MS63 1917 and 1918. Also looking for nice toned original WLH's.

I have plenty to trade- I have an extra 1912 MPL, plenty of Gold, Silver (90%, ASE's, 1oz Bars, .925 Rounds), and Semi-Key Lincolns- 31D, 33d (ms65 RD ogh)- Just let me know what you have and what you are looking for.

I have a few references on the board if needed. PLease let me know what you have...

John

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a raw 1926 Peace dollar that technically is probably only in the VF range. Has grey toning and a nice look for the grade, though.

A cheap coin.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.