Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH priced many w-pics- 1809 Bust Dime PCGS AG-3 $425- 1942 10c PCGS Proof-62 $120- 1954 WC 50c PCGS

- 4-04-2012 Yes, this is badly in need of adding the new stuff. Maybe soon or after taxes are done.

- How the order of items are arranged: First is a section of coins without pictures, followed by those with pics. Within each of those, coins are usually arranged starting with the highest denomination first, down to the lowest. Also by date within each denomination starting with newest down to oldest. Commemoratives appear last in each section.

- Note that the pictures below are taken with an old Sony Mavica FD-73, the kind that uses diskettes, (an essential for a stone age seller), so resolution will be lacking somewhat. If info or detail of a particular area is needed, let me know.

- Have included some primitive attempts at animated GIF's to better show the luster or mirrored surface on a few coins. If it gets annoying, the escape key should stop them all from moving.

- On the thumbnail pics, you can click the link below them to open larger pics in a new window. Looks like clicking additional pic links overwrites the 1st in that same new window unless you right click and open in a new window for each link. (Tried Photobucket's clickable IMG thumbnails but can't get it to work.)

Some Background

- Yes I am an evil dealer, theoretically and technically, though plenty of collectors buy and sell far more than I do. (Also officially, as I do have to give the IRS and the state of Indiana their share).

- Used to be a very small time seller on Ebay as gcmt1815 with 765 feedback score all 100 % positive (left about 1,100 for others). Mostly made up of coins; a small percentage were coin auction catalogs and some rebus puzzle bottle caps; label packs etc, from a closed Falstaff brewery. Started Ebay in August 1999 and stopped in Fall 2008 when their policy of "no checks or money orders" began and not likely to ever go back.

- Have had successful transactions here on the Buy, Sell, & Trade forum with: acloco; Ahrensdad; ajaan; cohodk; coindeuce; gmherps13; GoldenEyeNumismatics; KentuckyJ; kyleknap; lordmarcovan; mojoman; Musky1011; newsman; Nocerino18; nutmeg; Oreville; pep; Timbuk3; TwoSides2aCoin; Wiscane; whatsup.

- Unfortunately am a recovering auction catalog nut. Might even look something up for you if requested. Several of my first few posts were related to them. Most of my accumulation ranges from the 1970's; 80's and 90's, some earlier, some later. Also have prices realized books that cover many US individual lots going back to 1972, useful for when lacking a catalog or its prices realized. Catalogs are stored in 3 separate locations so I may not be timely or even able to get to some. Also have some duplicates that I may try selling some more of later, though about all the more valuable ones are gone, mostly common yet interesting ones left.

The Fine Print: full of conditions; restrictions; prohibitions; contradictions and maybe even some useful info

-- A proud dinosaur here, who only takes checks and money orders - Sorry, no paypal (yes, heard all the reasons why I should accept it; but some things you're just willing to go extinct over if need be). Shipment for checks could be held for 10 business days, or not.

-- 14 day return privilege for refund of purchase price (not including shipping), or longer return if worked out before.

-- All coins guaranteed genuine.

-- Shipping & Handling is a flat $3 total for any coin order no matter the size (unless otherwise noted for bulk items) and is sent USPS insured 1st Class. (Unless registered works out cheaper).If you want to take the risk and go without insurance, only on shipments under $30.00, you can add $1.25 instead of $3 for shipping. (So far have never lost an uninsured package.) Only United States Shipping Addresses Accepted At This Time.

-- Indiana addresses have the great honor of adding 7% sales tax (formerly 5% then 6%) to the total amount (which by law now must include shipping charge in the total to be taxed). This is so that our wise state officials will have enough money to carefully spend purely for the good of the citizens which they most humbly serve. Just ask them. The level of politicians selfless sacrifices almost brings a tear to ones eye.

-- Note that there could possibly be times where it is a couple of days before I can check messages and get back to you, but usually not that long.

-- Each is subject to sale in the offline world, though I would try to mark or remove from here as soon as possible. You can always give me he!! if I mess up.

**************************************************************************************************
**************************************************************************************************

*** Section of coins without pictures - Those with pictures start after these. (Flat $3 Shipping & Handling total per order.) ***

1915-S Barber Dime full LIBERTY Fine-15, some minor scattered hairline marks with original light album toning, raw ----- $25.00

1896-S Barber Dime full rim PCGS Good-4. PCGS Price Guide = $88.00. ----- $75.00

1869 Indian Cent full rim PCGS Good-4, decent color. PCGS Price Guide = $90.00. ----- $75.00

*** End of coins without pictures - Those with pictures start after this section ***

Various Date Morgan $'s PCGS MS-63 of the two piece holder 3.5 slab variety ----- $72.00 each plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

Being sold individually from a hoard of 12 that had been kept together.

Another scarcer holder as described in the PCGS generations thread.

This holder variety is also discussed here, Ok, FINALLY, a PCGS 3.5 Census Report.

It has a two piece holder with a clear plastic frame wrapped around a rattler sized holder. That made it the same size as current day holders and is still stackable with them.

The difference from other 2 piece holders is that the label is die cut with smooth edges with serial numbers that begin to the left of the barcode. Also the letters PCGS appear at the top of the label. It is noted in the first link as "probably only produced during the last week of Dec 1989".

Each came from a hoard of these graded MS-63 that had been off the market for a long time. I acquired 12 and passed on at least 8 others because they were MS-62 at best in my view. None look like candidates for upgrades to me. If there had been any nicer ones, they may have gotten picked out for cracking. Based on the circumstances of acquiring these, my guess is that if any were cracked it would have been back then rather than recently. Also looking at the last issue of the Greysheet from December 1989, the bid for 1900-O was $30 in 63 and $100 for 64 making it an even bigger spread back then and more likely to have occurred at that time.

There are (10) 1900-O; (1) 1898-O and (1) 1886 (with a tiny bit of attractive reverse toning). The serial numbers are mostly in a close range. The last 4 digits of ten coins range from 4673 to 4722 while one 1900-O and the 1886 are 5754 and 5743 respectively.

(Yes, yet another insanely high criminal price like the doily offered above.)

imageimage

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

1910 1c PCGS two piece holder 3.5 slab variety graded MS-64 RB ----- $48.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

Another scarcer holder as described in the PCGS generations thread.

This holder variety is also discussed here, Ok, FINALLY, a PCGS 3.5 Census Report.

The only non-Morgan dollar 3.5 slab variety that I have. Same style holder as those dollars listed above.

It has a two piece holder with a clear plastic frame wrapped around a rattler sized holder. That made it the same size as current day holders and is still stackable with them.

The difference from other 2 piece holders is that the label is die cut with smooth edges with serial numbers that begin to the left of the barcode. Also the letters PCGS appear at the top of the label. It is noted as "probably only produced during the last week of Dec 1989".

As for the coin itself, I don't really like it and would call it an MS-63 red and brown with old faint evidence of a fingerprint.

imageimage

imageimage

Click here for full size pic Click here for full size pic

1927-S Peace Dollar AU-50, raw ----- $65.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

imageimage

1926-S Peace Dollar MS-63 or 62+, raw ----- $55.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

A lustrous bright coin that looks like a strong 63 except for faint abrasions on each side that I tried to show in the 2nd set of pictures. There are some in the left obverse field and a single long one in the left reverse field. The two sets of pictures show how big of a difference lighting angle can make.

imageimage

imageimage

1926 Peace Dollar MS-63/62, raw ----- $50.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

An original frosty coin that has an MS-63 obverse and a 62 reverse due to some scattered marks.

imageimage

1949-S Franklin Half Dollar AU-50 to 55 Proof-Like, raw ----- $33.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

An unusual coin with PL surfaces as struck. Wear wise it is an AU-55 in my opinion though minor circulation handling marks are made more noticeable by the reflective surfaces. Some vertical die polish lines are visible on the front (along with some actual hairlines), with almost none seen on the back.

imageimage

imageimage

Click here for full size pic

1901-S Barber Half Dollar VG, raw ----- $46.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

A solid original coin with 3 letters of LIBERTY visible.

imageimage

1900 Barber Half Dollar VF-30, raw ----- $82.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

This coin has enough luster for an EF-40 but could have used a stronger strike. There is a small lamination in the obverse field behind Liberty's head in the 9 o'clock area. In VF this date has a higher Greysheet price than the type coin price.

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

1897-S Barber Half Dollar AG/Fair, raw ----- $56.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

An original semi-key date filler coin with the S mintmark slightly more visible than the picture indicates.

imageimage

1892-S Barber Half Dollar AG/Fair, raw ----- $105.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

An original key date filler coin with the S mintmark more clear than the picture indicates.

imageimage

1834 Bust Half O-106, AU to Unc strong PL, possibly from Proof Dies, raw ----- $575.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

An 1834 Capped Bust Half Dollar O-106 (common variety) that I would grade at least AU-53 with strong PL surfaces. Cracked out of an NGC holder where they called it AU Details Improperly Cleaned. I disagree and had expected at least and AU-53 or 55 and maybe even AU-58 with the PL designation. Sent to NGC, along with the 1915 MS-64 quarter, because PCGS doesn't use PL on Bust Halves and NGC does.

There are hairlines in the mirror fields consistent with the level of handling in my opinion. They are not easily noticed on the design devices which they would be if a cleaning had taken place. The reflective fields amplified those hairlines. They are not die polish lines. Original toning is seen on both sides.

Below is a link to a slabbed Proof of the same variety and die state.

The only 1834 O-106 slabbed as Proof - NGC PF-63 Heritage 8-2007 at $25,300 That Proof coin originally sold raw in the Bowers and Merena 9-1986 auction described as AU-55 proof-like at $1,155.00, which was multiples of AU (a pedigree never noted in sales after it was slabbed). They did note that it had "the eye appeal of a true Proof coin". Viewed that coin raw in the 1980's before it was slabbed as Proof. Back then I agreed with the auction description, but now suspect that was too harsh. The auction buyers over the years seem to agree with it being Proof. It was nicer than this coin and probably never circulated. I might have knocked it for the strike and the gouge on the reverse.

The above certified Proof also sold in the 10-17-2006 Stack's sale of the George "Buddy Byers" Collection (at $23,000) where the description mentioned the following: "The fields are fully mirrored with a couple of exceptions where the frosty texture slipped beyond the devices, one below Liberty's chin, the other on the reverse below the eagle's head and also below the left wing". These also appear on this coin.

If the coin offered here had not been lightly handled, it would have been nearly identicle in "proofyness" to that one.

Knowing my luck, it will later end up in someones Proof slab. Though I would doubt that and do not consider this to be a Proof, but neither did I think the now NGC PF-63 was either. So who knows?

imageimage

imageimage

1949-D Washington Quarter MS-63 or 64, Colorful original toning, raw ----- $69.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

An outstanding colorfully toned coin that the pictures don't come close to capturing. Enough hidden marks that the front would grade 63 or 64 at best while the reverse is a 65.

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

1915 Barber Quarter NGC MS-64 ----- $575.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

An original medium toned coin that I thought had a shot at a higher grade or at least a plus when sent in. Especially compared to a few recently seen in PCGS and NGC holders.

As nice as some of this type seen in 65 holders and more than a point nicer than two PCGS 64's I just viewed; which means absolutely nothing since the same can usually be found in the case of almost any accurately graded coin.

It is a solid 64 on the front and I have included an animated GIF picture to try and show the luster. Did not do one for the reverse. As is often the case with Barber coinage, the back is even nicer being easily a 65 or 66, though it has a spot on the denticle above the F in OF. A sharply struck type coin. I think it has a better in-person look than the pictures show.

Sent to NGC because was also sending the 1834 PL half dollar to them as PCGS doesn't use PL on Bust Halves and NGC does. This coin has not been tried at CAC.

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

1873 ARROWS Seated Liberty Quarter Proof-60/62, raw ----- NO LONGER AVAILABLE

An 1873 Arrows Seated Quarter in Proof with a listed mintage of 540 coins. The front has been heavily hairlined and has a few marks in the field near Liberty's knee. The color on the front is mostly brilliant with a gold tint with mirror surfaces still fairly strong. Some darker tone remnants appear on the rim in the 12 to 3 o'clock area. The reverse looks a bit better with a blue and gold tone with somewhat fewer hairlines than the front and therefore showing deeper mirrors. Wonder if someone thought they were doing good to clean the front to remove that nasty tarnish like the back has so it could be displayed Arrows side up.

A more affordable proof type coin (more affordable meaning there is something crappy about it).

Not gradable by PCGS due to the obverse. The reverse might be accepted as a 63 if matched with a nice enough front. Has a big jump between 60 and 63 prices. You can always display it reverse side up as who wants to show off the Arrows side anyway, right?

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

CONTINUED IN SECOND POST ON PAGE 1

"To Be Esteemed Be Useful" - 1792 Birch Cent --- "I personally think we developed language because of our deep need to complain." - Lily Tomlin

Comments

• Options
    WinLoseWinWinLoseWin Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭✭✭

CONTINUED FROM FIRST POST ON PAGE 1

1982 No P Dime NGC AU-58, strong strike ----- NO LONGER AVAILABLE

imageimage

imageimage

1974-D Dime Error with missing clad layer AU, raw, old ANACS photo cert ----- $69.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

A 1974-D Dime error that has a missing obverse clad layer making the front show the copper center. It grades an AU-50 in my opinion with a mostly brown obverse with some faint traces of red. It looks to be in a PVC-free flip which is stapled to an old ANACS photo certificate.

It is not graded, only certified genuine. It used to cost extra back then if you wanted it graded, if their grading had even started at that point. It is dated January 18, 1980 which is almost to the day of the gold and silver peak. The coin does match the certificate although there are some darker obverse specks that probably formed after being photographed. These look like they might be removable with acetone.

imageimage

1942 Dime PCGS Proof-62 Mintage 22,329 ----- $120.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

Note that the pictures are really awfull on this one. Could not capture the mirror flash without the plastic reflection interfering.

A Proof 1942 Mercury dime in a green label (PCGS 4 holder type) PCGS PR62 holder. Looks like a Proof-63 with light toning to me. Some light hairlines are the reason for the grade. It has fully split bands (a few of the proofs actually don't). The PCGS Cert Verification shows that this coin sold for $146.00 in a 5-7-2008 Teletrade auction.

It has a population of 57 with a PCGS Price Guide Value of $140.00.

imageimage

imageimage

1892-S Barber Dime Good to VG, raw ----- NO LONGER AVAILABLE

A solid original coin with 2 letters of LIBERTY visible, making it just short of VG.

imageimage

1853 Arrows Dime Love Token EF detail ----- $8.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

A coin that, wear-wise, was probably an XF. The fancy initials on the reverse appear to be M.L.H or possibly M.L.K.

Highly buffed at some point with sections of hairlines going in particular directions as if mechanically done. Probably done long ago as some old toning appears over it.

imageimage

1809 Bust Dime PCGS AG-3 ----- $425.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

One of 4 1809 Dimes that I have up for sale and the only one gradable by PCGS. The scarce 1st year of type issue that has a mintage of 51,065.

At some angles on the front, there are faint circular hairlines visible. On the back there are slightly more noticeable surface abrasions visible at most angles. These can be seen in the 2nd set of pictures. Was not certain if it would be graded when sent in, but they are not really out of line for a coin that made it down to AG-3. Still has a decent overall look.

The typical weakness can be seen on the left obverse stars and the corresponding part of the reverse which affects the word UNITED and part of STATES.

It has a population of 5 in AG-3. One graded PCGS Fair-2 recently sold on Heritage for $417.45.

This coin has not been tried at CAC.

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

1809 Bust Dime PCGS Genuine Surface Damage - G to VG Details ----- $425.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

Another of the 4 1809 Dimes that I have up for sale and one of 2 in a PCGS holder. The scarce 1st year of type issue that has a mintage of 51,065.

This one has Good plus or maybe VG detail. The surface show a number of small marks and the coin looks slightly wavy.

The typical weakness that is usually seen on the left obverse stars and the corresponding part of the reverse which affects the word UNITED and part of STATES does not show up on this coin. Not sure if it is because of a different die state or that slight waviness affected how the wear pattern while circulating. For the marks and wear it shows this is not that bad in appearance. The surface color looks original and the problems may have all occurred while still in circulation.

imageimage

imageimage

1940-D Lincoln Cent PCGS MS-66 RD ----- $26.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

A high end 66 with a tiny spot on the rim near the date and slight discoloring under 0 in 1940 keeping from 67.

Sent in before they started giving plus signs for economy submissions.

This coin has not been tried at CAC. PCGS Price Guide = $26.00.

imageimage

imageimage

1935-D Lincoln Cent PCGS MS-65 RD ----- $34.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

Looks like an easy 66 to me, but then I'm the owner. Has a clean shoulder and even thought 67 was a slight possibility, though 66 would be the maximum due to some scattered tiny marks.

Sent in before they started giving plus signs for economy submissions.

This coin has not been tried at CAC. PCGS Price Guide = $34.00 which seems low considering that is the same price for raw wholesale ask.

imageimage

imageimage

1916-D Lincoln Cent PCGS MS-64 RB ----- NO LONGER AVAILABLE

It is a very high end MS-64 Red and Brown, with much red, in my opinion. Was expecting a 65 Red and Brown on this one. The only detraction is small toning spot above the 16 of the date. It is barely visible in the rotating obverse pic and is a bit more noticeable in person.

Sent in before they started giving plus signs for economy submissions. I think it does deserve at least a plus.

This coin has not been tried at CAC. PCGS Price Guide = $260.00.

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

1913-D Lincoln Cent NGC VF-20 BN ----- $16.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

Why send it in? Maybe they thought it was an EF. Looks nicer than VF-20 with the reverse a VF-30 or better. Has a decent brown color.

imageimage

imageimage

1911-D Lincoln Cent solid EF, decent color, raw ----- $38.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

imageimage

imageimage

1910 Lincoln Cent PCGS MS-65 RD ----- NO LONGER AVAILABLE

It is a solid to high end 65 Red in my opinion. Had hoped for a 66 based on what some others seen looked like, but who doesn't hope that. There are some tiny wisps of tone in the right obverse field and specks of tone in the left field. These don't show up well in the pictures. So the pics actually make it look slightly better than it is in-person in my opinion.

Sent in before they started giving plus signs for economy submissions. Whether it could have gotten a plus, who knows. Guess I can settle for the 65 grade.

This coin has not been tried at CAC. PCGS Price Guide = $275.00.

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

1866 Indian Cent PCGS Good-4 ----- $42.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

Has a decent brown color. PCGS Price Guide = $50.00.

imageimage

imageimage

1812 ?? Large Cent raw VG detail corroded, heavily porous, raw ----- $10.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

Can't quite read the date but looks like it could be an 1812.

A coin that was probably a Very Good wear-wise, but has heavy porosity and pitting. Also many old scrapes and scratches on the front that look intentionally done. At least the color is a fairly even being a dark brown.

imageimage

1925 Stone Mountain Half Dollar (old 2 piece holder) PCGS AU-58 ----- $72.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

Looks like it could be called an MS-62, take your pick. This is the early two piece holder called the PCGS 2 holder type. Needed by every collector who is assembling an entire set of AU-58's in the PCGS variety 2 style holder. Well, someday there might be such a collector.

It is described along with other holder types in PCGS generations thread.

imageimage

imageimage

1949 P-D-S Booker T. Washington Half Dollar set, BU-60 semi-PL; BU-64; BU-64; raw ----- $210.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

Better date set with 6,004 of each mint issued. The Philadelphia is semi Proof-like though it has been hairlined and would not be gradable by PCGS. The D and S have frosty luster and would be gradable by PCGS at 64 or better in my opinion.

imageimage

imageimage

1948 Philadelphia minted Booker T. Washington Half Dollar, BU-63; raw ----- $55.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

A couple of hairlines on the jaw hold the grade down to a 63, though the reverse is nicer. Greysheet bid for a 1948 set in 63 is $180.00 or a rate of $60.00 for each coin. All mints have the same number issued of 8,005 and are of equal value. Imagine how much higher the value of a modern issue US coin would be with this mintage.

The PCGS price guide has most of these better date Booker T's and Washington-Carvers way underpriced in grades below MS-65. Some are far under the wholesale bids, which no doubt some are aware of and hoping to find people pricing them by the PCGS guide.

imageimage

1947 P-D-S Booker T. Washington Half Dollar set, AU-55 to 58; raw ----- $85.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

Took me more than a year to put a matched AU set together. Started with one and had to see if it could be done. The only circs I found were these AU's, though there are no doubt some lesser grades out there. Much harder to do than the easy 1946 BTW set. Might be the last year in which a circ set could found. Some years and mints I have never seen except Unc.

Yes, I want full AU Greysheet Ask for this. If you care about this particular set as much as I do, well then you may need to seek help (or buy it).

imageimage

1954 Washington -Carver Half Dollar PCGS MS-64 ----- $62.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

A high end 64 coin in my opinion. Greysheet bid for a 1954 set in 64 is $155.00 (65 = $320.00). Two are better dates, 1954 and 1954-D at 12,006 mintage, while one is type value. Subtracting the 64 type bid of $33.00 leaves $122.00 for the 2 others or a rate of $61.00 for each coin.

Imagine how much higher the value of a modern issue US coin would be with this mintage.

The PCGS price guide has most of these better date Booker T's and Washington-Carvers way underpriced in grades below MS-65. Some are far under the wholesale bids, which no doubt some are aware of and hoping to find people pricing them by the PCGS guide.

imageimage

imageimage

1953-D Washington -Carver Half Dollar PCGS MS-64 ----- $65.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

In an old rattler holder with scattered bits of light toning. There is a mark near the obverse center that I could see knocking this down to a 63, though hardly any difference in Greysheet price. Greysheet bid for a 1953 set in 64 is $165.00 (63 = $160.00). Two are better dates, 1953 and 1953-D at 8,003 mintage, while one is type value. Subtracting the 64 type bid of $33.00 leaves $132.00 for the 2 others or a rate of $66.00 for each coin.

Imagine how much higher the value of a modern issue US coin would be with this mintage.

imageimage

imageimage

1952-D Washington -Carver Half Dollar NGC MS-64 ----- $56.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

A couple of hairlines hold the grade down to a 63. Greysheet bid for a 1952 set in 64 is $145.00. Two are better dates, 52-D and 52-S at 8,006 mintage, while one is type value. Subtracting the 64 type bid of $33.00 leaves $112.00 for the 2 others or a rate of $56.00 for each coin.

imageimage

imageimage

1951-D Washington -Carver Half Dollar, BU-63; raw ----- $45.00 plus $3 Shipping & Handling (the flat total per order)

A couple of hairlines hold the grade down to a 63. There are some darker toning spots off the southeastern coast. Greysheet bid for a 1951 set in 63 is $160.00. Two are better dates, 51-D and 51-S at 10,004 mintage, while one is type value. Subtracting the 63 type bid of $19.00 leaves $141.00 for the 2 others or a rate of $70.00 for each coin, which seems kind of high compared to some other years. Priced less than the MS-60 "pro-rated for better date" bid.

imageimage

THE END

"To Be Esteemed Be Useful" - 1792 Birch Cent --- "I personally think we developed language because of our deep need to complain." - Lily Tomlin

• Options

To The Top

"Let's go. They don't have nothing. It's like a flea market threw up in there." -- M.S. - ATHF

• Options
    Why don't you edit you original post and get rid of the items that are NO LONGER AVAILABLE?

would make it a hellofa lot easier to look at.

• Options

<< <i>Why don't you edit you original post and get rid of the items that are NO LONGER AVAILABLE?

would make it a hellofa lot easier to look at. >>

Good point.

Will be removing most of the sold when I add some more. Had left it in when I was down to only 4 items for sale so people could see what kind of stuff I tended to have.

• Options

To The Top

• Options
    To The Top

A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore. - Yogi Berra

• Options

TTT

• Options

TTT

• Options
    TTT

"Oh, God, what if I'm average? Do you have any idea how 'dumb' average is?" - P. Hill -modern philosopher

• Options

TTT

• Options
    I am interested in #29. PM me with other details that you might have.

thanks a lot
    I'm merely the keeper of fine metals.
  • Options

TTT

• Options

TTT

• Options

TTT

• Options

TTT

• Options

TTT

• Options

TTT

Nigel: "You see, most blokes will be playing at 10. You’re on 10, all the way up, all the way up...Where can you go from there? Nowhere. What we do, is if we need that extra push over the cliff...Eleven. One louder."

DiBergi: "Why don’t you just make 10 louder and make 10 be the top number, and make that a little louder?"

Nigel: "These go to 11."

• Options

TTT

7-19-09 Some new stuff added.

• Options

2 Duh top

• Options

• Options
    TTT

• Options

poT ehT oT

• Options
    TTT

• Options
    ttt

• Options

To The Top

8-6-09 Added some new stuff up for sale in the 1st post.

• Options

TTT

• Options
    TTT

• Options
    To The Top

8-14-09 Added some new stuff up for sale in the 1st post.

• Options
    ttt

• Options
    ttt

• Options
    ttt

• Options

To The Top

• Options

TTT

• Options
    TTT

• Options

To The Top

• Options
    ttt

• Options
    t t t

• Options
    To The Top

• Options
    T
    T
    T

• Options
    t
    t
    t

• Options
    TTT

• Options
    8-29-09 Some new stuff added.

• Options
    TO THE TOP

• Options
    T T T

• Options
    TO THE TOP

• Options
    tttop

• Options
    TO THE TOP

• Options
    2-15-2010 Finally got some stuff listed again for the first time in over 4 months. Hope to get more listed in the next week or two, mostly of under $50 items.

• Options
    T T T

• Options
    tothetop