Home Sports Talk

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    I put a very small bid on it. If I win it I will burn it and video the burn for you guys! LOL
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 28,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just put in a 100K snipe.
  • Options

<< <i>I just put in a 100K snipe. >>

My snipe is $100,000.01 I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

<< <i>I put a very small bid on it. If I win it I will burn it and video the burn for you guys! LOL >>

Do you have any Phillies baseball cards that you can throw in their ? That would be cool to
    watch you soak them with lighter fluid, and then poof !..up in smoke.
  • Options
    HEY METS FANS: I put a bid on this item for one reason and one reason only .... to burn the damn thing! LOL Now that I won it I want my fellow METS fans to send me some PHILLIES cards and I will place them in the box and burn them all! SInce I don't know how to do it, I'll have my little girl video "THE EVENT" and I'll upload it to YouTube for everyone to enjoy!

HELP ME BURN THIS
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Met fan is going to need ALOT of fire this season...all for not, they suck
  • Options
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

I don't have any Phillies cards, but I can send you some matches if necessary.

I would like Lenny "Juice" Dykstra, Darren "Double Dutch" Daulton (a.k.a. "The Big Ped Machine")
    to find their way into the box.
  • Options

<< <i>image

I don't have any Phillies cards, but I can send you some matches if necessary.

I would like Lenny "Juice" Dykstra, Darren "Double Dutch" Daulton (a.k.a. "The Big Ped Machine")
    to find their way into the box. >>

Although he is CRAZY now, I may give Mr. Dykstra a pass, as he was an integral part of the '86 NY METS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 28,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is not funny.

• Options

<< <i>This thread is not funny. >>

OMG! stevek left almost speechless! HAHAHAHAHA
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug