Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1993 Finest Refractor PSA 9's Needed - Completing Set

I am in need of a few 1993 Refractor PSA 9's to complete my set.
Please let me know if you are looking to sell or trade any.
eMail me at info@scottmeyers.net

Thanks!
Buying 1993 Finest Refractor PSA 9 & 10's

Comments

• Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image to the boards and good luck with your '93 Refractor search...

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options

<< <i>image to the boards and good luck with your '93 Refractor search...

Donato >>

Thanks Donato! I am about 30 cards from completion. What I have so far are all PSA 9 or 10's. I have been updating the set registry but need to find time to type in all of those cert numbers. That is pretty cool and a lot better than my excel spreadsheet.
  • Options
    EstilEstil Posts: 6,923 ✭✭✭✭
    For a newbie on this forum, you sound like quite an advanced collector; I mean that set is the Holy Grail of the 90s. Working on any other high profile sets?
    WISHLIST
    Dimes: 54S, 53P, 50P, 49S, 45D+S, 44S, 43D, 41S, 40D+S, 39D+S, 38D+S, 37D+S, 36S, 35D+S, all 16-34's
    Quarters: 52S, 47S, 46S, 40S, 39S, 38S, 37D+S, 36D+S, 35D, 34D, 32D+S
    74 Topps: 37,38,46,47,48,138,151,193,210,214,223,241,256,264,268,277,289,316,435,552,570,577,592,602,610,654,655
    1997 Finest silver: 115, 135, 139, 145, 310
    1995 Ultra Gold Medallion Sets: Golden Prospects, HR Kings, On-Base Leaders, Power Plus, RBI Kings, Rising Stars
  • Options
    seinbigdseinbigd Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Private message sent.
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    Do you have the Ripken? Can you post a link to your Set Registry?

Welcome!!
  • Options

<< <i>Do you have the Ripken? Can you post a link to your Set Registry?

Welcome!! >>

Yes, I will post my link to my registry hopefully by tomorrow. I have been typing in the cert numbers but it takes a loooong time! I will list my extra's as well. I do have the Ripken but I would be interested in another image I am always looking for doubles.

I was collecting these from day one but sold my entire collection years ago. I regret selling certain cards but I made out in the end on a lot of them.

Completing this set is something I have wanted to do for some time now. I finally had time to focus on it. I just found this forum and hope to do many deals with everyone in the future!
  • Options

<< <i>For a newbie on this forum, you sound like quite an advanced collector; I mean that set is the Holy Grail of the 90s. Working on any other high profile sets? >>

My plan is to complete the set in PSA 9 and then try and upgrade as many cards as I can in PSA 10.

The next set I was considering completing is the 1994 SP Holoview Die Cut Red set in PSA 9. I always thought those cards were great looking. I am not sure though.
  • Options
    I have some extra 9 and 10s.

feel free to email me, gcalfas2@illinois.edu
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    which ones do you need?..

i have a few..
    ·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>which ones do you need?..

i have a few.. >>

Here is my set. I am almost done updating the registry. Its under: Scizza's

http://www.psacard.com/SetRegistry/publishedset.aspx?s=56948

I also have my extra's listed as well under: Scizza's Extra's
  • Options
    dmatcdmatc Posts: 69 ✭✭
    Scott,

Nobody on the PSA Message Boards can view your sets. Because you are logged in you can
    always view your own sets but if you want to allow anyone else to view them you need to edit
    your sets profile and check the box that says "Allow the public to view set item details?"

Good luck,

Stephen
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Deadman's Registry Sets
  • Options

<< <i>Scott,

Nobody on the PSA Message Boards can view your sets. Because you are logged in you can
    always view your own sets but if you want to allow anyone else to view them you need to edit
    your sets profile and check the box that says "Allow the public to view set item details?"

Good luck,

Stephen >>

Thanks Stephen! I fixed it. I checked the box before but forgot to click 'update'. I guess that comes with being a newbie on the forum.
  • Options

<< <i>Private message sent. >>

My private messages were off. Sorry to anyone who sent me a message. Please resend!

Thanks.