Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

WTB: Old NGC Population Reports

I am doing research and need old NGC Population Reports. Please PM me with the dates of the reports you have.

If you do not want to sell them, I would be most appreciative of your help in gathering information from them. Would only need a copy of one or two pages from the reports. Let me know if you can help!

Edited: Thanks to everybody who came up with some old PCGS reports to help with my research. I'm still looking for old NGC reports! Please help!
Some refer to overgraded slabs as Coffins. I like to think of them as Happy Coins.

Comments

• RonyahskiRonyahski Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some refer to overgraded slabs as Coffins. I like to think of them as Happy Coins.

ANYBODY have any old NGC reports???
  • DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi!

How far back are you trying to go with pop reports? I have an extra PCGS pop report from 1991, and in my personal collection I have one per year going back all the way to 1988.

-- Dennis Halladay
    When in doubt, don't.

<< <i>Hi!

How far back are you trying to go with pop reports? I have an extra PCGS pop report from 1991, and in my personal collection I have one per year going back all the way to 1988.

-- Dennis Halladay >>

Thanks for the great help! It will be very helpful in my research!

Could really use more NGC reports!
    TTT