Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

What is Emmitt Smith best rookie card?

His it is 1988 Burger King Florida Gators card or his 1990 score update? Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    The Score Supplemental is his true RC.

The Burger King card is cool but it's not an NFL card
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    DAMN MATT! It took you friggin 39 minutes to respond! LOL

EDITED TO ADD: POST NUMBER 1958 ... THE YEAR I WAS BORN!!!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    I was busy doing other things image
  • Options
    nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭

<< <i>I was busy doing other things image >>

Then what'd ya do for the other 38 minutes? image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I was busy doing other things image >>

Then what'd ya do for the other 38 minutes? image >>

I usually go to the closet and rub Emmitt cards all over my chest
  • Options
    nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭
  • Options
    I still like the Action Packed update one the best, but I was always a sucker for shiny embossed cards. image
    Collecting: non-sports (celebrities, movies, tv, Batman, Wrestling & Wrestling Divas, & more), and sports (Spurs, Cowboys, Braves and other favorites)

My eBay Store: Chosen Point's Heroic Diversions eBay Store
  • Options
    dfr52dfr52 Posts: 891 ✭✭✭
    Score is probably the best but Pro Set has to be the most condition sensitive.

Super Bowl XXVIII: Buffalo Bills vs Dallas Cowboys -
    Running back Emmitt Smith rushed for 132 yards and 2
    touchdowns earning Super Bowl MVP honors as the Cowboys
    defeated the Bills 30-13 to win their second consecutive NFL
    title.
  • Options

<< <i>Score is probably the best but Pro Set has to be the most condition sensitive. >>

I agree Dave, it definitetly is. I personally like the Pro Set the best out of all the rc's
  • Options
    UphillUphill Posts: 360 ✭✭
    Who?
    Jamie

Looking for Charlie (Charley) Maxwell cards.
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Score is probably the best but Pro Set has to be the most condition sensitive. >>

I agree Dave, it definitetly is. I personally like the Pro Set the best out of all the rc's >>

You have any 1990 Pro Set Santa or Payne Stewart cards? I'm looking for quanities
  • Options
    eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭
    i think it depends on what you mean by best... from a $$$$ stand point it would prob be his score supp.. like a few of you have mentioned though.. his pro set in a psa 10 would prob fetch pretty penny.. i never really liked this card.. prob because it was the easiest to get when i was a kid.. personally i think his best looking card is his fleer update card.

the 88 burger king or 89 gators card are def the rarest... wasn't there a huge prob with fake burger king cards.. i think some fakes were even slabbed by psa.. i'm not 100% sure about that.. but thought i remember hearing that.

would anyone consider his 1990 madden action pact and pro set series 3 cards rookies?
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
  • Options
    OK. Let's not get carried away by putting "Emmitt Smith" AND "best" in the same sentence... imageimageimage

Hi Matt!