Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA--headed your way!

25 innings; 7 hrs. 3 min.; 12 1/3 no-hit innings by Texas reliever Austin Wood; longest game--any sport--NCAA history.

Game 4
Austin Regional

Texas 3
Boston College 2

FINAL

Comments

• Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    That's cool, did you actually go to the game? Did you stay the whole time?

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    TexomaTexoma Posts: 179
    Mike--

I was listening to the radio broadcast. You know along about the 20th inning (midnight) it dawns on me we got some history going down about 12 blocks from my house. So I beat it over to Disch-Falk and start looking in trash cans. I found 22, half of which turned out to be from the earlier Game 3, between Army and Texas State. Anyway I ended up with 11, 2 of which were in at least excellent shape (not pictured), the rest had a few creases and nacho stains.. I stayed for the end. UBELIEVABLE pitching all night long. Neither team scored a run for 19 innings!
  • Options
    Longhorns EN FUEGO. They were down 10-6 tonight going into the bottom of the ninth. One out later they end up winning the Regional Championship 14-10 over Army. Get your head around that!
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    You might want to check that PSA will grade those. I know they wont grade ticket master tickets but yours they might as they say they are from the Texas BO. Any printing on the back? I have had them grade BO tickets so I think you should be good.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options

<< <i>You might want to check that PSA will grade those. I know they wont grade ticket master tickets but yours they might as they say they are from the Texas BO. Any printing on the back? I have had them grade BO tickets so I think you should be good. >>

Thanks radke! They're not ticketmaster (says Weldon, Williams and Lick fine print on back) , hopefully they'll be OK!