Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1970 Topps Binder Label

Seems like the boards have been cluttered with some idiocy lately...

So, I'd like to post something that's just card-focused, and (hopefully) can be of use to someone else here.

I started working on the 1970 Topps Set earlier this year, and thanks to a couple of board members and my local card shop, I've made some really good progress. (About 55-60% done!)

Anyway, I created a custom binder label (to place in the little sleeve on the side.)

Feel free to use at your leisure, if you like it!

My LSU Autographs

Only an idiot would have a message board signature.

Comments

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    That's a really cool idea! I've been kicking around the idea of building and "bindering" all of the Topps sets (within reason) and this would be a cool idea to go along with it. Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭
    That's cool !
  • Options
    EAsportsEAsports Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭

<< <i>That's a really cool idea! I've been kicking around the idea of building and "bindering" all of the Topps sets (within reason) and this would be a cool idea to go along with it. Thanks for sharing! >>

That's actually what I'm working on right now.... I've got most of 75 to present, and started the 1970 set as my first attempt on the older stuff.

I'm hoping to do more of these for the other sets.
    My LSU Autographs

• Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    That is very cool! Do you have others?

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    I like those, I've been using images of the wrappers with year added for my binder cards, but I like the idea of using the card design as the border. I may have to redo mine now.
  • Options
    estangestang Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭
    Absolute fabulous idea. Thanks for sharing. This and MLB/Topps combining to put old baseball cards on tickets are the two best I've seen this year. Good work!
    Enjoy your collection!
    Erik
  • Options
    EAsportsEAsports Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭

<< <i>That is very cool! Do you have others? >>

Not yet, but eventually I will.
    My LSU Autographs