Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Ended

Thanks for the sales!!

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation

Comments

• Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    ttt

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    Prices added image

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    pm sent
  • Options
    daddymcdaddymc Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭
    pm sent
    Currently working on: Kurt Warner PSA 9 or 10

• Options
    PlanemonkeyPlanemonkey Posts: 543 ✭✭
    pm sent
  • Options
    initialDinitialD Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    PM's have been answered and 9 cards that were on hold for someone are available again...

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    My cards arrived today! Thanks!
    Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • Options
    Rick,

Got my cards today. image

Thanks,

Don

• Options
    buymycardsbuymycards Posts: 125 ✭✭
    Received the basketball cards today. Nice packaging, nice cards, quick shipping.

Thanks much!

Rick
  • Options
    lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    Pm sent.
  • Options
    Tedw9Tedw9 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭
    Got my cards today, packaged well and shipped super fast. Thanks for the great deal. image
    Looking for Carl Willey items.
  • Options
    I want to give everyone an update. I had a heart attack on Friday and as of right now (Monday night) I still remain in the hospital. I hope to be home in the next few days and I promise to pm everyone back in the order I received them.

The cards are still for sale, I am just unable to verify which ones I still have. Thank goodness the hospital has wireless or I would be going crazy laying in here!

Thank you for understanding,

Rick

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    Rick - Hope you get better soon. Heart attack is scary stuff.

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Rick ... I hope you are feeling well ... get better and get the hell out of that hospital!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Wow, hope you're feeling better!
  • Options
    ttt image

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    Scans of the 71 OPC added. I can provided more if you want them. image

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    Cards received today. Arrived quickly and well packed. Thanks alot.

Scott
  • Options
    ttt

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    I will be adding more tomorrow so please check it out!

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    Added more cards today

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    Lowered the Prices

1984 Donruss- I will sell all 43 cards for $80.00 delivered. That averages out to be $1.86 per card. Here is the breakdown by grade:

PSA 7- 1 Card (Reggie Jackson)
    PSA 8- 7 Cards
    PSA 9- 31 Cards
    PSA 10- 4 Cards

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    Bump

JDRF Donation