Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Mini Binder pages for 1975 mini's

Just wondering if they make binder pages for 1975 Topps mini cards... I'm looking to start building the set and would like to store them in a binder.

thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭
    I've never seen any but it would be nice to fined. I'm starting the set also and I like my cards in binders myself.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know they make binder pages with pockets for coins in cardboard holders, but not sure of the size...

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    That has always been a problem when collecting minis. All the minis I have were bought in '75 and pages were just coming out then but when they became available there was no size for the minis.
    I remember putting them in regular pages but they moved around too much. Maybe there are decent pages now but I just penny sleeve mine and put them in a cardsaver 1. They don't move around now. Good luck with your search.
  • Options
    heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭
    I'm going to a big show next weekend I'll look there. I have my cards in 9 pocket but they just move to much.
    I think for now it will be cardsavers.
  • Options
    leathtechleathtech Posts: 3,191

<< <i>I know they make binder pages with pockets for coins in cardboard holders, but not sure of the size... >>

Anyone else have any ideas... I think the coin thing might work??? anyone every tried it?
  • Options
    rajah424rajah424 Posts: 439 ✭✭
    I bought a partial set of minis from swartz1 last year. They came in pages that were made for minis. It's the only time i have ever seen them. Maybe he can help.

Stuart
  • Options

<< <i>I bought a partial set of minis from swartz1 last year. They came in pages that were made for minis. It's the only time i have ever seen them. Maybe he can help.

Stuart >>

thanks I'll PM him!
  • Options
    IMO you should not use the binder pages at all. The corners will get dinged and the cards on the inside of the binder will get curved / bent from the binder. My raw cards are in the smaller Ultra Pro holders.
    1964 stand ups
    1975 mini's
    1954 Wilson Franks
  • Options
    mcolney1mcolney1 Posts: 977 ✭✭✭
    Back in the day they had sheet for minis, but they were the brittle, tight fitting, PVC type. I've looked for years and haven't been able to find any. My set is EX-NM so I just let them float around in regular sized sheets.
    Collecting Topps, Philadelphia and Kellogg's from 1964-1989
  • Options

<< <i>I bought a partial set of minis from swartz1 last year. They came in pages that were made for minis. It's the only time i have ever seen them. Maybe he can help.

Stuart >>

Looks like Swartz1 bought the set from someone else so he does not know where the sheets came from... but the must be out there??? Anyone have any ideas?
  • Options
    what size are the mini's?
    ---------------------------------------------
    Authorized wholesale dealer for BCW, if you need any supplies let me know and I will get you a quote
  • Options

<< <i>what size are the mini's? >>

found on wikipedia (not sure if correct but sounds right) 2.125 x 3.125 inches
  • Options
    MiniDuffMiniDuff Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭
    I own several different varieties of 9 pocket sheets made for minis, but all have come from the dozens of sets I have bought over the years and all are old and brittle as well. My gradable minis are all in sleeves/CS1s, the sets I sell are in normal 9 pocket ultra pro premiums, 1 to a page. They are actually far easier on mini corners than full size corners since you have some room and buyers tend to like sets in nice sheets and a binder. Always wrap the sheets as opposed to the binder when shipping so cards dont move/get wrecked.
    1975 Mini Collector
    ebay id Duffs_Dugout
    My Ebay Auctions
  • Options
    MiniDuffMiniDuff Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭
    They are 3 3/16. The 3 1/8 listing is incorrect, is carried by vcp, and led to the multitude of shorties getting through. Legitimate shorts are generally 3 1/8.
    1975 Mini Collector
    ebay id Duffs_Dugout
    My Ebay Auctions
  • Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.londoncigcard.co.uk/

They have Binder pages for 8 different size cigarette cards. These British cards came in all sizes and you will find something there to fit the mini's. Now all you have to do is convert inches to mm's and you are all set. Hope this helps. Joe
    W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump for Leathertech
    W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    if my conversions are correct there still is not a size for the mini's...

I come up with 57.15mm x 80.26 - I was never very good a metric conversions so I might be off.

According to the website they have the following that are close:

55 x 83
    73 x 83
  • Options
    ResRes Posts: 1,086
    Ultra pro makes an 8-pocket page, but the slots are horizontal. Otherwise perfect.

Ultrapro pages
  • Options
    OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    Ultra pro makes an 8-pocket page, but the slots are horizontal. Otherwise perfect.

which is one less then a standard 9 pocket page??? I am no math whiz here... but????
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    i spoke w/ steve hart about this years ago & he said there is nothing specifically made for mini's.

i personally use regular binder pages,
    but i divided the set into 2 separate binders so the bend-age wouldn't be so epic.

J
    RIP GURU