Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

wildcard 1000 stripes question

Does anyone know how many of the 1000 stripe cards of each person were included in the 1992 wildcard sets?

Comments

• Options
    TonyCTonyC Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure, but I would think there isn't a consistent number for every player since you could either pull them out of packs on a rare occassion, or you could send in your lower-striped cards to trade in for one.
    Collecting Tony Conigliaro
  • Options
    Plus, with Wild Card basically being a bank of Stripe cards, not only would they need enough to cover all of the combinations of other striped cards and base cards, but who knows how many of them grew legs and walked out the back door when Wild Card went under, or how many were destroyed when Wild Card went under.

We all know that the stated print run means nothing with it comes to modern cards. The card companies are liars when it comes to things like that.
  • Options

<< <i>

We all know that the stated print run means nothing with it comes to modern cards. The card companies are liars when it comes to things like that. >>

this sounds like a case for the summerof68 to crack.....be dialing folks....the fbi that is
  • Options
    MBMiller25MBMiller25 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭
    WOW, Another useless post from DaleMurphy. HUGE SUPRISE.
  • Options

<< <i>WOW, Another useless post from DaleMurphy. HUGE SUPRISE. >>

thanks for your input
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    this sounds like a case for the summerof68 to crack.....be dialing folks....the fbi that is

Shut the hell up.