Home Sports Talk
Options

THIS JUST IN: THE METS DIDN"T LOSE TODAY

joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
After review there was a home run that the umps didn't see, it landed in the second deck, the Mets are awarded runs and they actually won!

JS

Comments

• Options
    wait wait wait, this just in

The ball seen going into the stands at Met stadium was actually off the bat of Ryan Howard who was playing down the road in Philly, sorry for the confusion...carry
    on.....

LOSING!

JS
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This just in: No one really cares what a deadbeat welcher and a lair has to say..carry on, loser! LMAO!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    oh Grote, please post more about me, what no Welches pics? No band jokes? Beethoven not on the menu today? You can't talk about your
    team cause your teams sucks!

You can always belittle me right? That's ok, you probably don't look good in a world championship shirt anyways! How bout those Mets? I think Beltran
    played trumpet in college!

JS
  • Options
    Can't avoid the truth, it's not my fault you are such a deadbeat...you made that bed all on your own...

I wouldn't be crowing either if my ace just got knocked around like a pinata vs the worst team in the NL...

But then again, maybe you missed that part on ESPN Sportscenter, LMAO!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    no Grote, he just didn't hit the second deck shot, he came up later with the bases juiced and he hit it in the third deck!

This is going to be sick!

JS
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    My Question: Why would someone continue to post when they ADMIT that they lost a lousy $50.00 bet to a fellow board member and refuse to pay? How could someone do this? Are they that cheap? Are they that poor? (If so the bet never should have been made.) Does he not give a crap about anyone else except himself? Does he have no honor? Does he have no balls? Which is it? Maybe both? In all seriousness, what gives you the right not to pay off your losing bets? You are lucky that Perkdog is a nice guy ... if you refused to pay to someone else who was a lowlife like yourself, you might not have any lips/teeth left with which to play your horn.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Doug

Way to avoid the real issue here...that the Mets suck! How about this, don't talk about things you wern't around for?

PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JS
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    The title of this thread should have been "PHILLIES BEAT WASHINGTON"......again for the 8th time out of 10 games
    thanks God too or we would be a 500 club.

So who are the Sillies playing today? Yup you guessed it Washington.

God I can't wait until we play them 11 times too.

And for those that think "well we all play them the same amount of times"

The point is we haven't at this particular point in time.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Doug

You can talk about anything you want.

I was around for it and the time someone tried to welch out on him.

Boy you should have heard Stalin and what he was saying to that person.

Seems Stalin can be a deadbeat and welch on a bet, just don't try and do that to him.

<------------- was around

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    wait wait, the Mets were the one benifiting from playing the Nats while they moved into 1st place for two days! When you play a real team like the Marlins
    you fold like a tent!

JS
  • Options
    I love the way Stain avoids the issue of his being a deadbeat with moronic statements followed by twenty five exclamation points. Here's a flash: people will respect your smack if you show some character in the first place, but Stain has none, so everyone here, even his fellow Philly fans like SteveL, consider him a loser...

BAM!

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stalin - ya really need to PayPal Perk the $50 you owe him, and put this episode behind you.
  • Options

<< <i>Stalin - ya really need to PayPal Perk the $50 you owe him, and put this episode behind you. >>

perk said forget it and that it wasn't really about the money, if it is about the money then he can PM me and I will paypal him the 50.

JS
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Stalin - ya really need to PayPal Perk the $50 you owe him, and put this episode behind you. >>

perk said forget it and that it wasn't really about the money, if it is about the money then he can PM me and I will paypal him the 50.

JS >>

well Paul - now it's up to you if ya wanna put this to rest.
  • Options
    When you play a real team like the Marlins
    you fold like a tent!

Yeah taking 2 of 3 is folding like a tent.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    The Muts squeak one out...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    < Stalin - ya really need to PayPal Perk the $50 you owe him, and put this episode behind you. >>

JS

What a crock! Perk has been waiting for years for you to pay off your debt and finally realized that you were not man enough to hold up your end. Don't you ever stop lying? It's bad enough that you're a deadbeat but now you try & lie about it to try to fool SteveK into thinking you're not? LMAO!! Perk has stated over and over again that he did not let you off the hook, only that he was tired of trying to collect from a deadbeat who has absolutely no integrity and was unable to man up. There's a big difference, there!

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Doug...Way to avoid the real issue here...that the Mets suck! How about this, don't talk about things you wern't around for?JS >>

JS ... You have already admitted making the bet and NOT PAYING. You have admitted that you are a lowlife who will not pay his losses! Is there any reason that I needed to be around when the bet was made if YOU admitted making it and not paying?

All this smack in the room is fun and games ... I respect your love for the Phillies and all you have to say ... HOWEVER, all respect for ANYONE, not only you, is lost in my book when you weasel out on a bet.

PAYPAL the $50.00 to Perk and THEN come back and talk all the smack about the eastern division that you want. I honestly believe that more people will respect you here and most will not make things personal.

BALL IS IN YOUR COURT NOW, SINCE YOU HAVE ADMITTED OWING THE MONEY TO HIM.

TELL YOU WHAT ... IF PERK DOES NOT WANT THE MONEY, SEND A CHECK IN THE SUM OF $50.00 TO ME MADE PAYABLE TO "THE LEUKEMIA & LYMPHOMA SOCIETY". I WILL USE IT AS PART OF MY FUNDRAISING WHEN I RUN THE MARINE CORPS MARATHON (26.2 MILES) IN DC IN OCTOBER. I HAVE RAISED OVER $30,000.00 IN THE PAST 4 YEARS FOR THEM WHEN I RUN MARATHONS AND RACE TRIATHLONS, ALL IN HONOR OF MY LITTLE GIRL WHO ENDURED NINE HUNDRED DAYS OF CHEMO.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

The Muts squeak one out..

The Sillies beat....Washington..................again.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    You cant keep up with me...er us...

Muts....ha....

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    Brilliant.

NOT

Steve
    Good for you.