Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

OK, now that I have better scans, can anyone attrib these 2 bustie halves?

Thanks!!

This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.

Comments

• Options
    eyoung429eyoung429 Posts: 6,374
    any one???
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, Earl- I can't help- I sold my Overton book and was never much good at deciphering it, anyway.

But if you don't mind my horning in on your thread, I have another I could also use some attribution assistance with, if a good Samaritan happens to come along... image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I PM-ed a link to this thread when calling in some help. The guy I sold my Overton book to promised to be my "go to" guy on attributing Bust halves. Maybe we'll hear from him if somebody else doesn't chime in.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    eyoung429eyoung429 Posts: 6,374
    LM...love the crustiness of your '26!!!!

• Options
    The 1830 is an O-121 which is an R1, the pics of the 1833 aren't sharp enough and I am not a good enough attributor to tell you the 1833, sorry.
  • Options
    fishteethfishteeth Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordMarcovan's 1826 looks like a nice O118 R1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file